•All I Want•

Non Requested Imagine

Y/N's POV:

Henry invited the crew over to his house. I only went over since Aksel went back home and I really didn't want to be alone.

The people who were here were Ani, Kwite, Brandon, and of course Henry himself. They were all sitting around this small bond fire while I sat on a beach chair far away from them.

I stare down at the pool watching as the water swayed back and forth very slowly. My arms were wrapped around my legs as my chin rest on my knees.

Taking a deep breath I get up and look over at my friends who were talking amongst themselves not even noticing my sudden movement.

I pull my hoodie up and dig my hands in my pocket. Making my way towards them. There was Bopy music playing and I just couldn't handle it anymore. I just wanted to listen to something slow and relaxing.

"Hey," I let out very lowly almost to a whisper. They all stare up at me and I quickly avoid eye contact. I look around and clear my throat due to my awkwardness.

"You finally joining us?" Brandon asked his brows slightly furrowed. "Um.." I let and looking over at Henry. "I wanted to ask..." I pull my sleeves down "If I could play a song?" Henry's blue eyes stare at my own c/e ones.

He glances over at the others then turns back to me giving me a small nod as he hands me his phone. I turn ready to make my way back to the beach chair until a voice stops me.

"Y/N" Henry lets out. I look over at him, he stared at me with sad eyes. My heart dropped as I stared at his serious yet concerned expression. "You know," He looks over at the others then back at me.

"We're here for you. If you need to talk" He was slouching as he said this, his hands folded together as his arms rest on his legs. I give him a small nod "Yeah, I know." A weak smile appears on my face. I know they're here for me...But I'm not ready.

I adjust my hoodie "Right now, I just want to be alone..." I stare down "And listen to some music...If that's okay..." I finish softly.

They all exchange glances before nodding and standing up "Yeah, sure." Ani said placing her hand on my shoulder she gives me a soft smile before squeezing my shoulder lightly "We'll be inside if you need us" They all go inside, leaving me alone in Henry's backyard.

I stare down at his phone and play the song 'All I want'

Putting the music on full blast not caring how loud it was. I go back to the beach chair and stare up at the night sky.

'All I want is nothing more'

I close my eyes

'To hear you knocking at my door'

I let out a heavy sigh

'Cause if I could see your face once more'

With all honesty,

'I could die as a happy man I'm sure'

I open my eyes and stare at the night sky with no expression

'When you said your last goodbye'

I felt nothing....

'I died a little bit inside'

I stand up