7 - syv

dms
@corbynbesson + @seaveydaniel

Corbyn
hey cutie, I saw the picture u posted, and I just wanted to tell you that you're very beautiful x

daniel
oh uhm wow, thank you.

Corbyn
too straight-forward? :/

Daniel
no uh, it's just no one besides my supporters has ever told me that I'm beautiful, and besides like you're THE Corbyn Besson. I'm just very shocked I guess.

Corbyn
don't be, how come no one has ever told you that you're beautiful I mean look at you.

Daniel
idk, I don't really have any friends, and I've never been in a relationship, I guess that's why.

Corbyn
oh wow, I thought that u were the rich popular jock stereotype at school, sorry.

Daniel
it's okay lol, but no I'm not xD I don't even play any sports, I'm way too clumsy. And I'm way too awkward to communicate with people, and for some reason either people seem to hate me or try to use me for their advantage. It get's tiring. But you must know how it feels?

Corbyn
oh well, that's their loss, but yeah I've definitely experienced that. But I have to go okay, bye beautiful.

Daniel
bye Corbyn (:

----------

Little chapter to celebrate that we hit 1k reads. And that I have successfully survived my german midterm test, and that I actually think that I did okay on it xD.

(edit: I actually got an A^ )

(tbh right now, I'm just waiting for the others to finish their test oof.)