96 - seksoghalvfems

when daniel tried to open the door to the boys' house it was locked, so he let out an annoyed sigh.

"CORBYN YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU BETTER COME DOWN HERE AND OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, OR ELSE I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR WINDOW"

daniel 's throat already hurt, but it was worth it honestly.

"i'm coming" the words were so low, that daniel almost didn't hear them. But shortly after the door opened.

"hi Corbyn" daniel said while pushing Corbyn away from the door, so he could get in. Daniel got a shock when he felt something soft and warm under his hands, instead of shirt fabric. He immediatly blushed and removed his hands.

"s-sorr-y" daniel stuttered looking anywhere but Corbyn.

"Did the mighty daniel just stutter?" Corbyn said very amused, while looking at the blushing brownhaired boy.

"n-no, just put on a goddamn shirt!" daniel said, fighting back the urge to look at Corbyn's chest that was fully exposed to him at the moment.

"Am i distracting you?" Corbyn said, while sneaking his arms around daniel's waist, so that corbyn's stomach was against daniel clothed back.

"no- just do it please" daniel had just said please, which both suprised him and Corbyn, Daniel never says please.

"but it's so hot outside today" corbyn said with a pout, and Daniel nodded.

"yeahhh, so hot outside hmm" daniel said, the hottest thing here was corbyn, but it was indeed warm outside today.

"we could go for a swim?" corbyn suggested

"go for a swim? where?" daniel asked, actually wanting to go for a swim.

"we have a pool, we can just use that?" corbyn asked, daniel frowned he actually had no idea that they had a pool, that's kinda embarrassing.

"sure, but you're only saying this because you want to see my sexy abs" daniel said jokingly, while laughing.

"what if I do?" corbyn said with a smirk, when he saw the crimson red that raised on the younger boys' cheeks.

"shut up" Daniel mumbled, while following Corbyn into his room.

"do you have some extra swim trunks?" daniel asked embarrassed.

"yeah sure, here" corbyn said while throwing a pair at Daniel

"thank you- I'm just gonne go c-change in the bathroom." daniel said just wanting to get out of the room as quick as possible

"-or you could change here " corbyn said almost dying of laughter when he saw daniel's face, the younger boy was all of a sudden much less confident, and Corbyn loved it.

"im joking, i'm joking" Corbyn said fast still dying of laughter.

daniel didn't say anything, he just hurried out of the room, not wanting to listen to Corbyn anymore. Daniel's cheeks felt like they were on fire, and he didn't like it. Daniel had always liked being in control, but at the moment he was clearly not in control, corbyn was, and daniel didn't like that