84 - fireogfirs

incoming call from: bean 💞

accept or decline.

accept.

"hi" sounded a energitic voice from the other side of the phone, Daniel sighed, how could somebody have this much energy at 8am?

"what?" daniel said in a tired voice, daniel could hear a quiet chuckle from corbyn.

"somebody's not really awake yet, huh?" teased Corbyn.

"shut up u fork" daniel said, while sighing and snuggling his head into his pillow, so that his nose got totally squashed back, which kinda hurt a bit.

"do you wanna hang out? I wanna make it up to you again, I know that you said you forgived me and all, but I feel like I still need to make it up to you. What I did was really bad and-" Corbyn rambled on before getting cut off by Daniel.

"I know Corbyn, and sure I'll hang out with you. But only if you buy me food, 'cause im hungry as fuck, and I could really eat some waffles." Daniel yawned, while concluding that he indeed also could use a lot more sleep. He had first fallen asleep around 3am, because as stupid as he is, decided to binge watch netflix before going to sleep. 

With a laugh Corbyn said "Sure, I'll buy you some stupid waffles, can you come over to our house in about 45 minutes? The boys' wanna say hi to you, I can't get Zach to shut up"

"45 minutes?! I need a nap, and a shower, it takes time to look this hot!" Daniel explained, trying to get his point through. 

"Sooooo, 30 minutes?" 

"you stupid rhing, I'll be there in 45 minutes. But if u dare say something about my bed hair, or gray sweatpants and hoodie then you're dead" Daniel said in a very serious tone. 

"I'm sure you'll look hot, you know what they say about gray sweatpants" Corbyn said, while controlling his laughter.

"im betting 10 dollars, that you're smirking and you just winked" 

"Dangit, I don't want to bet about that"

"Ha! I knew I was right."

"You just know me too well daniboy" 

"I'll slit your throat if you ever call me that again" 

"I dare you" 

"Just shut up, I'm hanging up now, bye"

"Bye Dan-"

Beep, beep

Daniel quickly hung up before Corbyn could get the change to say Daniboy again. He sighed while looking at the time, debating on whether he should take a shower, or use as much time as he could on sleeping.

He chose to nap, who wouldn't? 

He woke up around 30 minutes later by his stupid alarm, and rubbed his eyes, before walking to the bathroom to do the usual things: pee, brush his teeth, put on some deo and cologne. 

While making his way out  Daniel looked everywhere but the mirrors,  he rushed out of the door, throwing on some vans, and locking the door behind him. Daniel just took a random one of their cars, and tried to collect his thoughts on the way to the Why don't we house.

--------

a short update, that really sucks. But then again It's really rushed, so that I can actually start reading some stupid book, my teacher is forcing me to read. It has to be read done in like a week, and I haven't started yet, which says a lot.