58 - otteoghalvtreds

Daniel just laughed bitterly everytime Corbyn, Jack or Jonah tried to call him, were they really stupid enough to think that he would forgive them? what they did was fucked up. Zach was the only one who gave him a chance, the others really just showed their true colors.

But as always Daniel couldn't help himself so he decided to pick up Corbyns call, in hope that it would make Corbyn stop calling him.

"Sup dude" daniel said coldly

"Sup dude? Is that all you're gonna say?" asked corbyn in an angry tone.

"What the fuck do you want me to say Besson? that you hurt me? well you did. There you have it."

"Dani-"

"Don't call me that"

"Daniel Im sorry, I fucked up. But it's only because I like you, and it scares me. I've never been into a dude before, I mean unless Zac Efron counts- but that's not the point. I got jealous of Cole, and then I decided to take my anger out on you."

Daniel just laughed.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You like me? good joke Besson. Why don't you go tell your new girlfriend that, I think that she'll be thrilled to hear that."

"She's not you Dani-"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"- The point is that she is not you, she doesn't make me feel like you do"

"Oh yeah, and how do I make you feel huh?" Daniel asked with an annoyed tone to his voice.

"I'm not gonna tell you that over the fucking phone, meet me at my house tonight so that we can talk this out."

"And what if I don't come?"

"I know you will, you're way too curious to not come" Corbyn said simply, before Daniel hung up on him.

One thing Daniel hated about Corbyn, is how he was always right. Daniel was way too curious about knowing how Corbyn felt about him.

————
New update already, but it's only because ily. And I low key don't hate this update which says a lot.

Anyways I have to go shopping for some stupid Galla at school, so uhm pray for me?