18 - atten

In reality Daniel hadn't needed to go, he was just getting uncomfortable. 
Was his voice beautiful, or was Corbyn just lying? He couldn't be. Corbyn wouldn't do that. 
Daniel was just overthinking things like he always does, and always had done, and probably always will do. 

Daniel had always wondered what it would be like to on tour? It must be so much fun, he would probably not even miss home that much.
It was always just him anyway, he was used to being away from his parents, and he didn't have any siblings. (A/N just go with the flow ok.) As long as he could remember, it had always just been him, and the maid he used to have, but since he got older, his parents decided that he didn't need to have anyone to babysit him anymore.
 Yeah, Daniel was old enough to move out but he didn't want to, and his parents house almost felt like his own anyway. Which is kinda sad, a kid shouldn't be home alone so often.
But then again, his parents didn't really care about him, Daniel doubted if they even remembered his birthday, without someone telling them.
To be honest, his parents did not really know much about him, but they probably think they know everything, but Daniel had changed a lot in the last few years.

--------

Honestly this "chapter" sucks, but who caReSSS, it's important for the story I guess!