31 - enogtredive

Today is the day. 

Today is the day that Daniel is gonna meet corbyn.

Today is the day.

Daniel was nervous, he was extremely nervous, he hadn't been more nervous in his life, than he was right now. He was gonna meet Corbyn today. He couldn't wait, but at the same time he wanted to back down. What if he thought that Daniel was ugly, or fat? Daniel frowned at the thought, Corbyn wasn't gonna think that, he's not like that. 

Daniel was trying very hard to stay positive, but it was extremely hard for him. Especially because of past experiences. He was used to people not liking him, and people thinking that he was a weirdo.

Corbyn said that he was gonna meet Daniel at his house, since his parents were not home anyway, so Daniel had offered that Corbyn could stay at his house while he was in LA. He missed having company anyway. 

And yes, Daniel had cleaned the whole house like a crazy lady earlier today. The cleaning lady wasn't gonna come until tomorrow, but Daniel wanted the whole house to be clean, and shiny. And let's just say he felt bad for the cleaning lady now, cleaning this house wasn't an easy task. 

After cleaning Daniel took a shower, and got dressed so that he was ready. Right now now he was actually just waiting for Corbyn to come. But he didn't have to wait long, 'cause Corbyn had texted him saying he was gonna be their in half and hour 20 minutes ago, which means he only had to wait something around 10 minutes, he used the 10 minutes to check if the house, and his room looked okay. 

He sat on his couch in one of the living rooms, when he heard the knock on his door. He immediately became even more nervous, than he was before.

With slow steps he made his way to the door, trying to be as careful as possible. He opened the door with shaking hands, and was immediatly met with a smiling Corbyn.

--------- 

had a football match today and we won 5-2 so thats great! yay.