93 - treoghalvfems

ring 

ring

incoming call from: Zachypoo 😗

Daniel cringed at the name, which Zach had 100% chose for himself, no way that Daniel would ever name someone in his contacts, anything near as cringy as that.

with a sigh daniel pressed accept and brought the phone up to his ear.

"what's up?" daniel asked, not really in the mood to talk, he hadn't gotten any sleep and was pretty grumpy.

"oh someone's in a bad mood." Zach said clearly amused.

"Shut up donkey face, what do you want?" daniel said, still very grumpily. 

"just wanted to tell you that jonah, jack and I are going shopping, and Corbyn didn't want to go" said Zach, hinting at daniel, who was way too oblivious to notice.

"okay, and?" daniel asked.

"he's gonna be home alone in a big house, and he's probably gonna feel lonely" zach said, cursing mentally at his brown haired friend, who obviously still didn't get the hint.

"anddd?" daniel said once again.

"gO TO HIM YOU DIPSHIT, this is your chance to tell him that you like him" Zach sain in an annoyed tone.

"oH- WAIT WHO SAID I LIKED HIM?" daniel yelled in shock, when he realized what his friend had just said.

"daniel, do you think I'm stupid?- wait don't answer that." 

"I mean-"

"I said don't answer it, anygays what I was trying to say that was it's obvious you like him, and it's obvious he likes you back, so go for it" 

"he doesn't like me back Zach" 

"HA LOSER! you just admitted that you like him"

"No I didn't!- wait I totally did, didn't I?

"you so did, now go get your mans" zach said, and Daniel instantly cringed.

"I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that" daniel stated.

"whatever, go over to our house, and get Corbyn to be your boyfriend"

"what if he hurts me again?" 

"just take a chance Daniel" zach said, just wanting his bestfriend to be happy.

"okay, but I want corbyn and I to take it slow, we have only just recovered from the whole Cole thing"

"i know, I believe in you Daniel." 

"Thanks, bye! love you"

"love you too" 

beep.

seaveydaniel: I might just fuck up everything today, so wish me luck guys <3

169.837 likes and 78.726 comments.

user1: what does he mean?

user2: uhm, who allowed you to be this hot?

user3: hairy armpits.
- seaveydaniel: well what do you expect?

imzachherron: GO GET UR MANS DANI I BELIEVE IN YOU.
- seaveydaniel: you're embarrassing stop.
- jackavery: Is Daniel seriously gonna do it?
- seaveydaniel: @jackavery maybe, idk yet.
- jonahmarais: and once again u guys haven't let me in on the secrets ):
- corbynbesson: same @jonahmarais

user4: DORBYN DORBYN DORBYN

corbynbesson: also you look so good here like what, teach me.
- seaveydaniel: and that's coming from you pretty boy.
- user5: did daniel just call corbyn pretty boy?
- corbynbesson: @user5 i think he did.

-----------

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY GUYS! IT'S A SPIN-OFF TO THIS ONE. which I have already said, so no need to go into the details with that, but yeah I hope that you'll read it (:
p.s. also it will involve dorbyn and jachary, so like there's no reason not to read it.