86 - seksogfirs

when Daniel arrived, he was met almost instant with Zach, who hugged him tightly.

"Hi Zach" Daniel said quietly.

"Hi Dani" answered Zach, while they parted from their hug.

"Anyways, I have to go, Corbyn is waiting for me" 

"I know he is, call me if he fucks up again, and then I'll come and hit him with a baseball bat" Zach said in a very serious tone, trying to get his point through to Daniel.

"Sure, I'll make sure to do that, but only if you call me when you get arrested so I can bail you out."

"Deal" zach answered, before he let Daniel leave.

Daniel slowly became nervous when he stood in front of Corbyns door, it had been a long time since it was just the two of them, and Daniel didn't know what to expect. He wasn't even sure that he had forgiven Corbyn 100% like Daniel said he had.

Daniel slowly knocked on the door, before entering. 

"Hey" daniel said slowly, with Corbyn's back facing to him. Corbyn turned around, a small smile present on his face.

"Hi Dani" he said.

"are you ready to go?" asked daniel quietly, really wanting the awkward tension to go away.

"Yeah two seconds, just have to change my shirt" and with that said Corbyn just pulled his shirt off without warning, daniel quickly turned around, with burning cheeks.

"Give me a warning next time please" daniel said embarrassed, this wasn't supposed to affect him as much as it did.

"why we're just two dudes? haven't you seen any of your other friends shirtless before?" corbyn said with a slight smirk.

"YeS! But that was different" daniel said in a highpitch voice.

"Different? how so?" Corbyn asked, his smirk growing bigger each second, daniel turned around and his cheeks grew even hotter.

"jus- nevermind, let's just go" Daniel rambled on. 

"okay, waffles?" 

"Yes" 

daniel quickly excused himself before going to the living room, wanting to say hi to jack and Jonah before they left.

"hEY GUYS" Daniel yelled at the two boys and zach, who was just scrolling on their phones. Daniel almost died of laughter when Jack quickly stood up, and threw his phone on the ground in schock.

"hi daniel" he murmured while sending daggers with his eyes at his phone on the ground.

"Jack? I don't think it's gonna help if you keep sending your phone that look" 

"Whatever" 

"What did u want Dani?" Jonah said with a small smile.

"Oh I just wanted to say hi before corbyn and i left, so hi" 

"Well, hi" jonah said.

"Hi" mumbled jack.

"Anyways  we're gonna leave now, CORBYN ARE YOU READY?" daniel yelled the last bit.

"yeah, I just need to get some shoes on" said Corbyn who walked into the room.

"Bye guys" said daniel while walking out of the door with corbyn.

----------

this honestly sucks sorry, anyways this was again very rushed, because i have to do my homework. 

hope you're all having / had a great day (: <3