60 - tres

corbynbesson: waiting for you

430.343 likes and 0 comments.

comments are disabled.

--

daniel slowly knocked on the door before he opened the door and stepped in, he ignored the other boys while heading for Corbyns bedroom. Corbyn had said earlier that Daniel could just go to his room when he got there. So that's what he did.

he didn't even knock on the door, he just walked straight in.

"hey" daniel mumbled, while standing as far away from Corbyn as he could.

"Hi Dani"

"You're still not allowed to call me that."

"sorry"

"it's whatever, just tell me what you wanted to say so I can leave, I hate being here." Daniel said in an annoyed tone, whilw walking over to the window, he wanted an excuse to not look at Corbyn. Daniel knew that if he looked at Corbyn he would forgive him, but Daniel didn't want to forgive him, he wanted Corbyn to fight for him.

"I think i-"

"You think you what" daniel asked harshly.

"I think I'm in love with you."

"How cute, is that what you told your girlfriend?"

"no Daniel, she means nothing to me, but you do. You drive me crazy, and it's so fucking scary. Do you know how scary the feeling is to me? every time you smile, it feels like my whole body is on fire, and it's so scary"

"Good thing you're not gonna have to experience that anymore"

"What do you mean?" asked Corbyn, while hoping thatt Daniel would turn around and look at him.

"I don't feel like smiling, so you're not gonna have to look at my smile anymore" daniel said in a bitterly tone, while turning around and looking at corbyn which such anger in his eyes.

Corbyn didn't respond, so Daniel just turned around ready to leave Corbyn's room.

"Please Daniel, don't leave me" Corbyn said while the tears started to run down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Corbyn, but I can't stand you right now. Maybe one day in the future, but right now I need to do what's best for me. And the best thing for me right now, is that i sort my own shit out before I start something with anyone." And with that said Daniel stormed out of Corbyns room, and straight into the living room where the other guys are.

They just looked at him, and before they even had the chance to say anything Daniel had interrupted them.

"Come on Zach, let's get drunk and forget the world"

The other boys gasped, not expecting that from their Daniel, from all the time they had spent with him, they hadn't expected him to be able to behave like this.

"Well shit, I'm in" Zach said with a big smile.

"You're both underage" Jonah said simply.

"Whatever Jonah, I know some people" Daniel said while sending Jonah a rude smile.

Daniel grabbed Zach's hand, and rushed out the door before more things could be said.

--------

sooo, I actually don't hate this either wooo. (: