73 - treoghalvfjerds

seaveydaniel: since you all still assume stupid shit, let me break it down to you

seaveydaniel: since you all still assume stupid shit, let me break it down to you. The girl from the last post is not my girlfriend, she's a random girl I met while shopping, who asked for a picture, and after that we just hung out.

253.634 likes and 0 comments

the comments are disabled

- / -

calling mum

ring

ring

ring

"Hey Daniel, please be quick I don't have much time" said Daniels mom. Daniel frowned, while trying to ignore the laughing people in the back ground.

"You never do" mumbled Daniel softly.

"What was that Sweetheart?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask when you guys were coming home again, I need you" Daniel said while trying to hold back his tears.

"Another month or so, you're a big boy Daniel, you can do whatever you need yourself" Daniel almost broke down at those words, but what has he expected? it was always like this.

"Yeah yeah, sorry I called, say hi to Dad from me bye, love you" Daniel said quickly hoping to end up the call as soon as possible.

"Bye" was the only thing his mum said before hanging up on him.

She didn't even say "love you" back or anything.

Daniel was even further to the verge of tears, but he refused to cry.

"Men don't cry, it shows that you're weak. And you don't wanna be weak."

With shaking hands Daniel called the only person he could trust right now.

calling zachy boo :*

ring

ring

"Hey baby, what's up?" asked a happy Zach.

"I can't do it anymore Zach, I just wanna cry" Said Daniel with a broken voice, while trying to hold back the tears.

"Heyhey, what happened Dani? you can come over if you want, we are just watching a movie" Zach said trying to comfort his broken friend.

"I don't want them to see me like this, they will think that I'm weak" Daniel explained, still battling his tears.

"They won't think that you're weak Daniel, they already know that you're the strongest of us" Zach said it with a soft voice. Daniel chose to come over, he would just have to ignore the others but that shouldn't be too hard.

"Okay, I'll come over, be ready with snacks and cuddles please"

"anything for you baby"

—————
Next chapter is 800-900 words just saying lmao

Anyways, I'm on my way to school right now, and I already wanna go home ): lol