I missed you

—-smut warning—- —-enjoy—-

Severus was gone more often than not these days. The school year was coming to a close. O.W.L.S. were coming up. I spent most my time teaching potions.

I had confidence that all except maybe a few would pass their potions exams with excellent. I graded the remaining papers on Severus' desk.

I wonder if Dumbledore can or will tell me where Severus is. It's not unusual for him to leave in the middle of the day, but he's never been gone this long before. I chewed my lip. There had been no word on Voldemort's movements or Alex's. What if Severus was in some sort of danger?

The wall opened behind me. Severus looked rough. I sighed with relief at least he's alive.

"Are you ok?" I got up from the desk.

He nodded. Upon closer inspection he was pale, he had black circles under his eyes. I looked wide eyed and worried.

"Come on. Let me take care of you." I ushered him back into his chambers

I started the shower. Hot water steamed up the room. He sighed as it hit his skin.

"Join me?" He peeked around the shower curtain.

I smiled at him slipping out my clothes. He watched me intently. Severus cast some sort of spell that allowed both is is to be under the hot water.

I grabbed the shampoo. Slowly I massaged his scalp. He shuddered under my touch. Next I grabbed the body wash. I made slow circular motions up and down his body. I continued massaging his neck and shoulders as he rinsed the soap off.

He let out a deep throaty moan. I bit my lip. That sound made me warm between the legs. He turned to me, cock stiff.

He returned the favor. Shampooing and washing me. He trailed kisses along my neck. I leaned into him. It was peaceful just knowing he was here with me safe.

His hands slid along my body. He cupped one breast. I let out a little moan. He pushed closer to me. I leaned into him.

"Can I have you?" He whispered in my ear.

With my back pressed against his torso I turned my head looking up into his eyes, "Yes." I whispered.

He spun me around hoisting me up into his strong arms. His lips pressed against mine as he pinned me against the shower wall. I dug my nails into his shoulders. He left out a soft moan. His tongue slid into my mouth. I loved the taste of him.

He pulled back pressing his forehead to mine. "You're sure?"

I pulled him into another kiss. "I'm sure." I said between kisses.

He slid me down onto his stiff cock. I shuddered with pleasure as he moved deeper inside of me. I nipped his neck.

He let out a throaty growl. "Very naughty Miss Greyson."

"Maybe you should punish me, Professor." I moaned into his ear.

I felt him smile against my cheek as he started thrusting harder and faster. I called his name. He adjusted to holding me up with one arm. He brought his other hand up making small circles around my nipple. My whole body tingled with pleasure. Then he dug his teeth into the side of my neck just below my right ear. I moaned.

I bit his neck just above his shoulder. I felt his grip tighten on me as he growled. Gods that noise was almost enough to send me over the edge.

Then he started to suck on my nipple as his hand still toyed with my other. Pinned there I couldn't do anything other than wrap my hands into his wet hair.

Somehow his pace hadn't slowed. Now he began to speed up. I could feel the climax rising in me. I felt Severus' hot seed starting to spill into me. I've never felt such an orgasm before. Pleasure pulsed from my pussy all the way to my head and toes.

We stood there for a long moment. Just letting the warm water wash over us, enjoying each other's closeness. He tilted his head down to kiss me lightly on the lips. He sat me gently sat me back down. We still cling to each.

"I've been waiting on that for a very long time." I looked up at him smiling.

He smiled down at me pressing his forehead to mine. "Me too."

Severus gave me a pair of his pajama pants to put on. He slid on his own pair. We laid down on the bed together.

With me on my stomach Severus traced his hand up and down my spine.  Severus smiled at me. I love that smile so much.

We laid awake talking and laughing. Severus was more animated than usual.  I reached up and kissed him again.  I  rolled back over to wrap my arms around him. He kissed my forehead. We both sighed contently.

The next thing I knew his alarm clock was ringing. He groaned rolling over to switch it off.

"Good morning Mea principesa." He smiled down at me.

"Good morning Princeps."  I smiled back at him.

I reached up giving him a quick kiss. "I guess I better get back to my dorm before our prefect realizes I'm gone."

He kissed me again. "Yes that's probably a good idea."