*On Your Period*

Woojin

•He wouldn't know what was wrong at first.

•The sudden mood change would throw him off.

•After seeing the midol (pain killers for cramps) spilt all over the counter he would get spooked thinking you were trying to overdose for no known reason but when he looked closer at the bottle he would know what was up.

•He would cuddle all the time not wanting to let you go and vice versa.

Chan

•With your sudden agression he would immediately ask what was wrong.

•After he found out he would leave you not saying a word causing you to worry but within minutes he would be back at your house with chocolate, chick flicks (or your favorite type of movie), medicine, takeout from your favorite place to eat, heating blankets and plenty of cuddles and kisses.

Minho

•He would probably be a little butt hurt.

•"So you can't do anything?"

•"No Minho I can't."

•He would look at you in disbelief.

•"It's not something I can fucking try to hold in!" He would turn away. "If I could stop it I would! Trust me!"

•"I know babe, I'm just messing with you!" With that he would turn back and hug you tight.

Chanbin

•He would be lowkey scared of you.

•Since he strives to be the perfect man for you he would be scared to fail you in your time of need.

•He would probably stay with you in your bed room and spoon you while watching your favorite comedies and rubbing your stomach.

Hyunjin

•He would bring you anything you want but you wouldn't ask for anything.

•He would be there for you when he wasn't working even though all you wanted was his company.

•When he was he would still check in on you and make sure you're okay even though you were fine.

•By the end of the night the two of you would be eating Korean barbecue acting like your normal, crazy, fun, loving selves.

Jisung

•He would firstly call I.N.

•Since he didn't know what to do he called your best friend and asked him what he should do for you.

•After feeling embarrassed for getting laughed at and made fun of by I.N he brought you to the dorm so you could have more people to distract you from the pain and discomfort your period caused you.

•But Jeongin made that extremely hard for you since he kept on poking and laughing at you.

•You just kept on laughing with him and lowkey flirting with each other which made your boyfriend very jealous.

•He would suffer watching the two of you for an hour or so then take you out to the place where you had your first date.

•The two of you would talk for a bit about how things were going before he brought up you and I.N.

•After explaining you and Jeongin were just friends and weren't looking into anyone else but Jisung he would apologize then treat you like the queen you are.

Felix

•He would be there for you if you needed anything.

•He would call off work sick and wouldn't leave your house for anything other than food or things you needed/wanted.

•He would stay in your guest bedroom when you went to sleep but when you woke up he "somehow" made it to your bed every night of your period.

Seungmin

•He would treat you like normal for the most part.

•He would baby you a bit.

•Bring you blankets and pillows.

•Watch t.v. with you.

•And feed you.

Jeongin

•You would try your best to not let him find out when you're on your period.

•He would probably find out though because of your new sensitivity on your stomach and the trash in the bathroom filling up with pad wrappers.

•He would pretend not to care but he would sneak chocolates in your fridge and recorded some movies and t.v. shows for you.

I hope you all liked this chapter. I'm going to try and update more often and I'm thinking about starting a fanfiction. Maybe not a Stray Kids fanfic though. Request if you want I would love to get some suggestions because to be honest I dont even know what to write next. Anyway! I love you all and hope you continue reading!