*You Hurt Yourself*

Requested by: @ariasnoma

So in this reaction Stray Kids are going to be your dad. And you are around the ages of five and six. If you want more chapters like this then let me know and I'll do it!

___________________________

Chan

     You and your dad had always been close. You shared many talks and many meals and understood each other well even with the big age gap. The two of you knew each other so well inside and out that when you got home from school he automatically knew something was wrong. He was able to see the tears that stayed put in your eyes and he saw your clenched teeth when you weren't talking even though you just tried to push it off as a smile. He didn't say anything about it thinking you might've just been in an awkward mood but when the other members started bringing it up to him he decided to just ask you about it at dinner.
     Everyone was sitting around the large table enjoying their meals enjoying small talks when everyone went silent and stared at you while you looked down at your feet with curiosity. "Is something wrong with your legs Y/N?" Chan finally asked. "Are you okay?" It was like he pulled the trigger. The tears that had stayed in your eyes had finally come flowing.
     "I fell down the stairs at school and now my leg hurts really bad." You cried. Chan simply scooted his chair back and did the same to yours so he could pull your legs onto his lap. After her did so he rolled up your pant leg revealing a bruised scratched up leg. "You got some really bad carpet burn but nothing like some Neosporin and bandaids can't fix!" He smiled at you getting up from the table placing a kiss on the top of your head before going to get the first aid kit.

Minho

     "Y/N... get down from there right now." Your dad ordered you. "You're going to get yourself hurt and daddy won't be able to save you." You just laughed at your overprotective dad and continued to climb to the top of the jungle gym on the playground while your dad continued reading one of his books on a near by bench. The jungle gym wasn't that tall. For the big kids and adults maybe but you were only five. And if you were to fall from the top you'd surely be able to get yourself a broken bone or a sprain in one place or another. Sadly you decided not to listen to your father and climbed all the way to the top.
     When you reached the top you sat and looked from the new hight. You could see the entire playground. To your small brain your dad looked more like a baby than you did. But after a minute or two you realized how high up you really were. You called for you dad but he was too immersed in his book he didn't notice you asking for help. He didn't hear you the first time so you figured he wouldn't hear you if you just called for him again so you took things into your own hands and tried your best to climb down the same way you came up. You were only a couple steps down the rock wall when you lost your footing and fell the rest of the way down. "Daddy!" You cried.
     Hearing you scream Minho's head shot up. He quickly closed his book leaving it next to where he previously sat. The young father rushed to your side. He stood you up and dusted you off looking at your scratches on your knees and elbows. Minho picked you up then walked over the bench, grabbed his book and began walking in an unknown to you direction. "I told you not to do it didn't I? Why didn't you listen? Now look at you! You're all hurt." He scolded you making you cry more for not listening to your dad. You cried into his shoulder with your arms wrapped tightly around his neck.
     You were able to hear a bell ring and a cold breeze hit your back. "Are you okay?" He asked you concern laced in his relaxed voice. Though your tears came to a stop you shook your head not wanting to see the look on his face. "Would ice cream make you feel better?" Just like his did at the park, your head shot up. That's when you realized you were already here, in your favorite ice cream shop.