*Them catching you reading Wattpad stories about them*

Woojin
He would be a little weirded out but would still love you just the same. He would try and recreate the scene in your story. Once you caught on you would be super embarrassed. He would joke around with you for the rest of your life but would try to comfort you the best he could.
Chan
It would probably be on accident. Chan would sit there and read it with you trying his best not to laugh and get found out. When you finally turned around to see him behind you, you flipped out. You tried your best to turn it into a fight about him invading your privacy. To your dismay he noticed you shaking with embarrassment so he pulled you into a hug despite your arguing and told you he loved you.
Minho
He would poke fun at you. Only at the most random times though. Friends are over? "He took a bite. His jawline standing out. And she couldn't help but stare." No one would know what he would be talking about but you. You would get flustered and turn red.
Jisung
Jisung would overhear you talking with your best friend about it. You told her about the amazing scenes and how you wished Jisung would do something like that sometime. To your surprise out of nowhere you would get the night you read about.
Changbin
He would ask to get on your phone one day during hair and makeup and you would gladly give it to him while you straightened his dark black locks. When you heard him laugh you would look over his shoulder and see your collection of stories of him on Wattpad. Out of reflex you snatched you phone from his hands, turning it off. You would then go straight back to doing his hair as if nothing happened while he laughed his head off.
Hyunjin
He would catch you on the app reading stories on him and he would ever tell you about it. The only reason you would find out is on an interview when he started talking about the app. "Did you know there is an app dedicated to upcoming authors? It's called Wattpad and on it there are stories from every genre including fan fiction about me and my band mates." Everyone would start asking him questions about it and how he found out about it. He would respond, "I was just minding my own business when I spotted the app on my girlfriends phone. She just got the app recently and she searched up my name."
Felix
He would mess with your head a bit. Reenact the stories the best he could leaving you speechless.
Seungmin
He wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable so he would pretend like he never saw it.
Jeongin
I.N only found out about it when he heard kids laughing at you in class. When one of the bully's stole your phone he would walk up behind them and take it out of their hands. "What're you all laughing about?" He asked in a serious tone, scaring the students. A wave of emotions would overcome you. Thankfulness, fear, embarrassment, sadness. He would look at the screen and read a bit of the story. He would be sort of shocked. After a minute or so Jeongin would yell at the kids to mind their business and leave you alone before dismissing them and turning to you. He would ask about it and you would just tell him as it is. You liked him. But didn't know if he felt the same. And you felt safer pretending like he did. He just smirked and handed you your phone. As he left he told you he'd see you at his place at 8.