• Jeongin || Life •

I can't believe the time has come...

I got my first request!!!

So this request was made by: @xtclii

This will be a continuation of Jeongin's: Your best friend telling them you love them.

2,010 words!

Enjoy!

___________________________

! W A R N I N G !

This story contains bad language, references to alcohol, and talks about child abuse.

Viewer discretion is advised.

_________________________

     "Who do you think you are?!" Jeongin yelled at B/F/N.

     "Her best friend you asshole! Who do you think you are?!" B/F/N fought back.

     "That doesn't give you any right to give her alcohol! She's still a minor! And you let her get completely wasted!" At this point his blood was boiling. He couldn't believe your friend for letting you drink that much and he was infuriated that you would drink so much with another guy. The two continued their argument for several loud minutes. What brought it to an end was a few words and a large gesture from B/F/N.

     He had gotten so worked up and upset that he ran up to Jeongin grabbing him by his shirts collar almost in tears. "You don't know her like I do." He trailed off. The slowness of B/F/N's words caused Jeongin to worry.

     He hesitated to ask, "what do you mean?" Realizing how close he had gotten to your boyfriend, he backed up looking almost scared to talk about it with Jeongin.

     "She's been through a lot." B/F/N looked over at your sleeping figure on the couch. "I know." Jeongin said as if he knew everything already. "No you don't. You don't know how it was to see your best friend being a daddy's girl one day then getting beaten by her idol the next day. You don't know what it's like to go over to your friends house to see her getting glass bottles thrown at her through the window. You don't know what it's like to see this when ever anyone was around them." B/F/N stopped to pull out his phone.

     He turned it on and went straight to his photos quickly scrolling to the top before turning the screen toward Jeongin. The picture displayed on the screen showed your father and yourself hugging each other tightly with smiles on your faces. But he was able to notice the many scratches that covered your legs and the few bruises on your face. He took the phone from
B/F/N's hand staring at it with his other hand covering his mouth.

     "You don't know what it's like to have your best friend lie straight to your face about where she got her scars. You don't know what it's like to ask about her fathers drinking problem and be lied to over and over again." Jeongin's eyes began to sting as he thought about everything you must have gone through as a child compared to the bullying you had to deal with in school. "She wanted me to come over to we could celebrate her running away from her abusive father that she still loves so much. I brought the liquor as tradition. Ever since she turned fifteen we managed to steal one bottle of booze from her dad every time I came over. This time I wanted to drink something untouched by that awful human being she is still able to call a father. Then when we start getting tipsy she can't stop crying over you. She couldn't stop talking about how much she loves you 'even if it's too early in the relationship to be saying things like that.'"