☕️ Please Read ☕️

So as you all know from the description of this story I've been doing this for almost a year now. I know I have a few "fans" if I can even call you guys that but the inspiration I had when starting this has gone away. I think I've brought this up on several occasions which I know is probably very boring to the lot of you but one of my friends that of a good idea that I think I'm going to try for the next month or longer if it helps me write.

So the idea was to have a goal for votes. I know I do not have a ton of people who regularly check for updates so my goals won't be set very high but I think it would be a good way to inspire or in a way give me the satisfaction that people actually like what I am putting out instead of feeling like no one really like my writing anyway. No one has to vote and I'm not demanding them but the idea of having a goal then posting when the goal is met is more realistic to me than trying to post every Saturday, which is not going very well for me currently.

I really don't want to end the book and I do not want to stop writing for it but I'm done making excuses for not posting. I feel bad that I have let so many of you down. This way I can meet your expectations to posts and vice versa. I hope you understand where I am coming from. I love you all!!!

-Tay