•Hyunjin || Kiss•

Korean world of the day:
뽀뽀 | po po | Kiss

Requested by: @chanyeols_girl27

Before I get this started I wanted to warn you guys that this is NOT a superhero imagine. I honestly thought it was too when I got the request but to clarify The Return of Superman is a Korean sort of reality show where idols meet, and hang out with little kids!!! And in this imagine Y/N will also be an idol under JYPE. So now that you know this, I hope you enjoy this imagine!

Hyunjin and I had been excited for weeks over this whole experience!!! I had been begging for months before Mr. Park finally allowed me and StrayKids on the show, The return of Superman. We had each been paired up and assigned to a kid or two kids. I happily chose my year long crush, Hyunjin, to be my partner. Him and I had gotten assigned to a young girl named Hwisa who happened to be only 3 years old and on the day of the shoot it would be her birthday so as a surprise we had decided we were going to take her around Seoul and do whatever she wanted for her birthday. The directors and crew members of the show had let us know in advance she was a huge fan of Aladdin. Thus Hyunjin and I had decided to dress up for her.

The two of us spent about three hours total in hair, makeup, and styling. Once we were done we were both escorted to a room in the JYP building that had a couch and t.v. Then opened up to a beautiful balcony. There was a quaint sitting area with a table and tea. Immediately my feet took me to one of the three seats on the platform. Hyunjin followed close behind me. The two of us chatted about the company, and activities we wanted to do with Hwisa while we waited. Shortly before the three year old arrived we were given several different fruits and cakes to go with the tea we left in the pot.

Finally after what felt like forever she and her father arrived. My comrade and I stood immediately formally greeting ourselves the way we would to any of our superiors. The little girl looked up at us with shining eyes forgetting our names spontaneously. "Jasmine.." she smiled walking over to me.

"Hi sweetie! Happy birthday!" I waved to her. Hwisa wobbled her last few steps to me lifting her arms in the air signaling for me to pick her up. I did as she asked looking at the beautiful baby in my arms.

She had jet black hair, crescent eyes, and the cutest smile imaginable. With my crush gushing over her next to me it only made me want a family of my own even more. I know I am still very young but I had always wanted to be a mother. Even if I wasn't able to conceive.

Hyunjin and I spoke a few words to her asking her how old she was, what her name was, her favorite color, etc. The two of us just wanted to give her all our love and attention but of course I couldn't help but focus more on the boy next to me. He was so sweet. And apparently really good with kids. I wish he felt the same about me.

*****

After mine and Hyunjin's meltdown over little Hwisa the three of us and Hwisa's father, Jeon, sat down for tea and snacks eating until only crumbs were left. As fast as we could we made it out of the entertainment building and headed down the streets of Seoul, Hyunjin and I wearing different shades of blue over our mouths to hide us more from the public and to go with our outfits. First we headed into a plushie shop Hyunjin holding Hwisa's hand as she led the way while Jeon and I had a quiet chat while we watched them.

He commented on the way I looked at the member of StrayKids. I didn't realize he was even talking until I heard him say Hyunjin's name. "Sorry sir. What did you say?"