*You sitting on their lap*

Woojin

He didn't really care. He just smiled up at you before wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your shoulder.

Chan

He would get flustered. Only because it was the first time you had just up and walked over to sit on his lap. Lucky for him the first time you ever did it you two were alone and just happy to be with each other.

Minho

There wasn't a day you didn't wailer him by just sitting on his lap then attacking him with cuddles and kisses.

🔞Hyunjin🔞

The first time you ever sat on him was during a movie date. He had invited you over to his apartment to watch the Harry Potter series with him. You gladly agreed ignoring how horny you had been since you woke up from a wet dream.

You had gotten through the first two movies just fine but in the middle of the third movie Hyunjin decided to lay down next to you pulling you close to him. Having him so close had you aching for him. After having enough you grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. When he questioned you about it you quickly turned around pushing him down to the bed while you straddled him. When you looked down you expected him to be a bit more surprised but instead he just had a big smile on his face.

"Is this because of Harry Potter?"

Changbin

Changbin would probably just hold onto you tight.

"You should sit on my lap more often"

Jisung

He would probably start complaining. Probably because of your excessive wiggling. "How about I sit on your lap so you can understand how I feel."

Felix

He wouldn't know what to do with his hands. While you would just sit back and relax as the other guys continued talking with you. Eventually the conversation would move to how awkward Felix was being.

Seungmin

As soon as your butt made contact with his thighs Jeongin would call for Felix as if he was calling for your mom. When Felix came over to see you on Seungmin's lap he would pull you up by your wrist and start yelling at you and your boyfriend. Only for you to respond, "We're not even related why are you getting upset?!"

"You're officially my second sister so stay five feet away from each other at all times." As a joke you and Seungmin would grab each others hands looking straight into Felix's soul.

Jeongin

Most likely Jeongin would be the one telling you to sit on his lap. Especially if you couldn't find a place to sit. It would get you worked up but you would do as you were told. Except instead of just going with it you would sit in the most proper way possible only to be pushed backwards onto your boyfriend by I.N himself.

Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for not posting yesterday but I tried my best to make it up by posting today. Also I'm seriously considering continuing Hyunjin's part as it's own chapter as a smut. What do you guys think? Give me your opinions in the comments!! Love you all! Byeeee