*The first time you slept together* (Not sexually)

Hey guys!!!

So this was a requested by: @Aridsky

I hope you all enjoy!

Feel free to DM me some more requests! I would love to write more for you all!

Also thank you all for 3k views!!! It's amazing!!! I love you all so much and hope you continue to read my work!

-Tay

________________________

Woojin

     "Woojin.." You called him in tears. "Y/N? What are you doing up this late? Are you okay?" You were shaking in fear from what you had seen. "N-no.." you managed to stutter out. "I-I watched a movie and n-now I can't sleep. Is there anyway you can come over?" He immediately agreed telling you to make some snacks and settle down in your bed with a movie before hanging up and saying he'd be there soon.

He would let himself in, with the key you gave him, and would make his way to your room making sure to call out, "Y/N! I'm here!" so you would know it was him. When he got to your room he saw you were curled up in a ball on your bed, blankets layered over your body while the popcorn took over the space beside you.

He would make his way over to you with a chuckle. Let's just say there would be a lot of deep conversations, cuddling, laughs, and z's.

Chan

It was an accident. On movie night with the guys. What could happen? Just cuddling with your boyfriend and watching movies you thought. But no. Sadly you were in the middle of one of your insomnia spells so when you laid down in your boyfriends arms you fell right to sleep. Not long after Chan fell asleep too.

Then only reason the two of you woke up was because of the sound of laughter and cameras flashing.

Minho

The two of you fell asleep together on your first road trip together. Well first road trip with Minho and all the other members of Stray Kids.

You and him had the very back seat all to yourselves. After hours of jamming out the two of you quickly fell asleep holding hands with your head on his shoulder and his head on yours.

Changbin

You wanted to surprise him at the dorms after his long day at the company but waiting hours on a couch wasn't ideal. To make time go by faster you decided to set an alarm and take a nap on the sofa.

But the alarm never came. When you finally woke up it was 3 a.m. and you weren't even in the living room anymore. You somehow were in your bedroom under the covers with an arm slung over your body.

Slowly you turned around a smile gradually spreading across your lips. You cuddled up closer to him waking him a bit. Hearing him stir, you looked up at him only to have his lips quickly press against yours. He pulled you closer, both of you drifting back to sleep.

Hyunjin

One day of boredom was enough for you to ask to do his makeup as soon as he got home from a long day of work. Instead of having him sit up in a chair you had him lay down on his bed while you straddled him with all of your supplies next to his body.

When you finally finished you told him he could finally open his eyes. Minutes past and you finally came to the conclusion he died. So you took pictures of the finished look then grabbed a makeup wipe carefully taking all the products off his face, admiring his insanely handsome features.

"How did I end up this lucky?" Not a second later were you pulled down to his chest, his arms holding you tight. "I love you Y/N." It took a while but just before you fell asleep you whispered, "I love you too Hyunjin."

Jisung

After jumping around and running everywhere all day the two of you just needed a brake before the concert lucky for the two of you found a couch backstage to fall asleep on. He fell asleep with his head laying on the back of the couch with his hands on your tummy and head which was on his lap.

The guys however thought of the brilliant idea of putting the two of you on the stage still sleeping. So the both of you jumped awake when you could hear people screaming and cheering your names.

Felix

He was playing games on his phone while you wollared him. He completely missed the fact that you ended up falling asleep on top of him. So when he finally turned off his phone ready to play with you he flipped the two of you over so he was now hovering over you. You looked up at him with an RBF before forcing him down next to you squeezing him so he couldn't move. He gladly excepted your embrace and after a while, fell asleep in your arms.

Seungmin

The two of you had spent the whole day together. Out shopping and enjoying each others company. When it started to get dark the two of you went back to your place for forced facials and talks that lasted a bit too late. When Seungmin got up to leave you stopped him, telling him to stay with you.

You took turns going to the bathroom to change. The both of you stared each other in amazement, seeing so much skin from each other  was rare. He wore the pair of gray sweats you stole from him while you wore your usual oversized hoodie and spandex shorts that hide under the long fabric. It took a while for the awkwardness to subside but when it did the cuddles sent the two of you into a euphoric sleep.

Jeongin

A long night of catching up with all the guys after their tour in America had everyone jumping for joy. Everyone but Jeongin. He had been silent all night. So when it came time for everyone to leave you wanted to just hear his voice. Good thing he hadn't gotten up off the couch since he'd gotten there. You walked over to him asking, "Are you even going to talk to me?"

He opened his mouth as if to say something but chickened out. Instead he shut his mouth and looked up at you with dark eyes before pulling you onto his lap. "Did you miss me?" After that you would laugh then talk the night away. Eventually falling into a peaceful sleep in each others arms.