•🔞 Han Jisung || Tease Part 1 🔞•

Requested by: @Hannie_Squirrel00

W A R N I N G
THIS IS PORN IN A BOOK!!! Do not read if you do not like reading about sexual content. This does involve a type of penetration and is not intended for younger audiences. View discretion is advised.

_________________________

This involves:

• Daddy Kink
• Dominant Jisung
• Teasing
• Pornography

____________________________

Things were going great. You were doing well with work. Your boyfriend was the sweetest person you ever met. He treated you like a queen all while calling you his princess.

The two of you had known each other since high school but only began to date shortly after you both graduated. It had been three years since then and finally after all that time he moved in with you. Now you both were working hard to achieve your dreams but sadly that meant he had to work his normal hours. Even if I was the fifth day after New Year's.

On his way out the door which was around seven a.m. he kissed your cheek and allowed you your beauty sleep. However when you did end up waking up it was already noon and a frown appeared on your face when you noticed your boyfriend wasn't next to you. You should have been used to this by now since it's gone on ever since you two started living together but it still felt wrong to not wake up beside him.

     Lucky for you it was Sunday so you didn't have anywhere to be. Thus, you decided to stay in bed and turn on your 4K tv that Jisung bought you. You were surprised to see what came on. The tv didn't reset like it usually did when you turned it off. Instead it opened right up to Jisung's YouTube were a video he was watching but didn't finish, continued. On the screen in front of you was some vanilla-ish porn. The people in the video were already fully naked and penetration had already happened. The catch however was that the two weren't in a bedroom or what looked to be a home in anyway. They were in a mop closet. In the background you could see school uniforms. You knew this wasn't child pornography because of the very famous performers but you never knew Jisung would watch anything like this. But you watched it to the end and by the time it was over you hated to admit it but you were turned on. You looked at the title of the video before typing it into your YouTube on your phone then sent the link to your boyfriend.

Since when did you watch stuff like this? And why didn't you turn it off when you were done?
Read at 12:26 p.m.

I was just checking it out and forgot
Sorry
Read at 12:29 p.m.

Well now I need help and have no one to help me! 😭
Read at 12:31 p.m.

You can help yourself can't you?
Read at 12:32 p.m.

     You scoffed at his reply and instead got up and changed into something you knew would upset him. It took you a couple minutes to get on your favorite set of lingerie. You quickly brushed through your hair and curled it to the best of your ability. You then hoped back into bed and extended your arm as far as you could then took a picture. When it came out looking great you sent it to him as your reply and added on:

Are you sure you want me to take care of it all by myself?
Read at 12:40 p.m.

If you could be patient I could help you out tonight after I get home.
Read at 12:41 p.m.

     Once you saw the period at the end of his sentence you knew he was serious. But sadly for him you were too and if he was seriously going to make you wait until the end of the night you wouldn't give him anything. You would be turned off by then and the feeling you currently had would go away if you didn't handle it within the hour so you put a short dress over your underwear and replied:

I'll be over there in ten minutes.
Read at 12:47 p.m.

     At this point you knew he would be furious at you for even teasing about going over there so you quickly turned off your phone and walked out to your car. You had made it there sooner than you thought. You parked your car and went up to the front desk. "Hi Y/N!" Eunah, the secretary greeted you.

     "Hi Eunah, could you tell me where Jisung is?" The girl at the sm desk shook her head and began to sweat.

     "I'm sorry Y/N but Jisung told me not to tell you."

     Your smile faded and a serious and almost deadly look appeared on your face. "Eunah if you don't tell me within the next sixty seconds so help me I'll-!"

     "He's in his studio!" She quickly stuttered out. Once again you had a smile on your face as you thanked the small girl and walked away.

     ***

     "You seriously told her not to tell me where you were?" You asked walking into Jisung's private room. He just stared at you like you were insane. You took off the dress and revealed your lingerie to him. "Babe please just help me out and I'll leave." A smirk spread on his face.

     "Fine. But I'm not sure you'll be able to leave on your own after I'm done with you." A shiver ran up your spine as you braced yourself for what he was about to do to you.

Votes for a Part 2:     20