Happy four Months

Stefani
                       Five months later

You never realize how much you could miss someone until they are gone. Before I met Bradley I honestly didn't care who walked in and walked out. Now that I know him it feels like there is a string attached to both of us making it harder for me let go. Him and Irina have been on maternity leave from the public eye which means not even I get to see him.

I texted him congratulations when Irina announced the big news on her Twitter. I didn't even get a text back which really made me feel like he has moved on and is happier now. I mean, I can't really blame him. He's got a family now and apparently once you have a child there's no greater joy in life.

I've asked all crew members or assistants not to come see me until further notice due to the fact that Bradley canceled all interviews involving the movie.

It's been pretty lonely five months at my house, and unless you count the little doggies that bark every five minutes I haven't talked to anyone in the past three days which could be concerning.

I've been trying to tell myself that I am no sad bitch teenager that can't stop thinking about a guy who is taken. Current update: It's not fucking working.

The last time I saw him which was five months ago I didn't feel one thing for him. I was told I couldn't fall in love with him by everybody. I trained myself to make it look like that all the emotion and chemistry between him and I that seemed real was just for people to believe, but after awhile I started believing it too.

I decided in the last two seconds that I should just stop being upset and go buy flowers for Irina for a very late congratulations gift. I felt a little ashamed of myself since the real reason of me buying the flowers wasn't really for a congrats. It was for me to see Bradley.

Forty minutes later...

I find myself at the door of Bradley Cooper's old villa. It was one of the most beautiful exterior (and interior) houses I have seen in my whole life. Instead of pressing the doorbell I continued to stall by looking at all of the flowers on the porch. The longer time went on the more I procrastinated which then made me more afraid that Irina or Bradley was going to find me standing on their porch looking like a crazy bitch.

I worked up the courage and pressed the bell. The hand holding the flowers and the card was starting to shake as I heard foot steps quickly come to the door. It swung open in a matter of seconds revealing a really run down and drained Bradley Cooper.

"Bradley!" My face beamed with happiness

"Stef.." his eyes met mine in a melancholy tone

"I brought Irina and you flowers as a very late congratulations gift" my smile stayed plastered on my face trying to make it a little less awkward

"Thanks" he didn't grab them. He just stood there staring at them with no intention to move a single muscle

What the hell is going on with him. I knew babies were a lot of work, but I didn't know it would turn you into a living statue. "I'm coming in"

I pushed passed him and looked around. His house was completely trashed and picked from. looking as if whatever occurred happened quickly and carefree. "Coop? Did somebody rob you?!" I turn towards him as he was shutting the door.