Our fifteen Kids

Stefani

     After a good ten minute kiss (more like make out session) we finally pulled apart. No words were spoken, just the two of us locking eyes like crazy horny teenagers. Knowing that if we don't get up from this bed and I don't go put on real clothes there's not gonna be any stopping in five seconds.

"For how much I loved that, I don't think we should do it again" I giggled

"Why" he leaned in close adding to the hot breath

"If we don't stop now I don't think I'll be able to later" I winked as I stood up heading over to my closet

I heard him fall back into the bed groaning.

"Are we gonna talk about France?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. After the events of the past ten minutes, that whole situation completely left my mind.

"I'm not ready" I whimpered as I quickly walked into my closet

"Will you ever be? I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, but I just want to know if I'll ever hear your point of view"

I ignored him. He got the silence as a 'I'm done with this topic' sign and started talking about his daughter.

"I have to go get Lea soon. Do you mind if I bring her back here?"

"Of course not! I want to see her chubby cheeks!" I beamed

"Okay good. I don't think I'm welcome at my home anymore after I walked out leaving Irina there"

"I wouldn't be surprised"

I picked out black leggings and a red 'Im.Over.It.' Shirt. I also made the executive decision not to wear socks which I'll probably regret in fifteen minutes when I have to go downstairs.

I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom to find Bradley brushing his teeth.

"Where did you get that toothbrush" I laughed

"I found it in the drawer"

"Was it unwrapped?" I froze

"No"

"Thank god! I thought you may have been using Asia's toothbrush!" I walked over to my sink and grabbed my toothbrush and paste

We were brushing our teeth in silence. It wasn't the awkward silence most couples avoided. It was the silence that made your insides turn all swirly and sunny.

We both finished and did everything we needed to do. Next thing I knew we were in the kitchen looking through the pantry and cabinets.

"You are a multimillionaire and you have no food" he laughed

"I haven't t really had time to go shopping" I joined into the laughter "I'll call Manny and she'll go get groceries"

"It's okay, I'll pick up something after getting Lea" he walked up to me like he was gonna give me a kiss goodbye. Instead of returning his need I gave him a hug and left the kitchen into the family room where my favorite house piano sits.