Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper

Stefani
A little Lea chapter for all those asking :)

   I woke up the next morning and tossed my hand over to the other side of the bed. The spot Bradley used to sleep in was empty. I turned my body to be faced with the half made bed and a fresh cup of coffee on the bedside table.

A smile crossed my face as I slowly scooted towards the coffee. My fingers grabbed ahold of the handle and I brought the cup to my lips. It had mint creamer inside being extremely refreshing compared to my morning breath. When I finally got up I did the usual getting ready.

In less then thirty minutes I made my way into Lea's room to do her morning routine as well. Since living here we wanted to get her into some kind of routine so she'd get used to my house better.

I started by taking her out of her sleep romper and putting her in blush pink leggings and a gray long sleeve. The sleepiness was still showing on her face so I brought her to the bathroom to do a little face wash thing.

By the time we were done she was saying her usual three words:

Dada, Mama, and No.

Usually not making full on sentences since she knows our names and she only says "No" to the Frenchies'.

I carried her down the stairs and sat her down in the makeshift playroom/office. She instantly got busy with the dolls and magnets that she didn't even notice when I left to go make brunch.

"Bradley?" I called out to the quiet house.

I walked past the same hallway mirror but instead of staring at myself for a period of time; I snapped a picture of the belly on my phone.

"Someday baby girl you'll be all over the Internet and more popular than the Kardashian's! You'll have so many people falling in love with you!" I smiled down at the bump

I looked at the photo longer than necessary before setting my phone down on the table next to the mirror and entering the kitchen.

There was a note on the fridge that read:

"Left to go get necessities. Be back soon :)
                                                               - Coop"

Without realizing a smile crossed my lips and I opened the fridge to pull out eggs. Without warning for the first time in three months the morning sickness hit me.

I quickly sprinted to the nearest bathroom and spit out as much of the vomit I could get up my throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuck" I groaned

I flushed the toilet and sat on top of the lid,

"Come ok baby girl I just talked all positive towards you" I put a hand on my stomach

After puking on and off for the next few moments I left the bathroom and went back to the kitchen for water.

Without hesitation, I chugged it and refilled my glass again.

"Uhhhh Mama" I heard the child's voice call

I pinched the bridge of my nose and help my head back trying to stop the headache from the upchuck.