No, not Mama

Stefani
[Kinds choppy and not edited]

I found myself alone in my bed after falling asleep next to Bradley on the couch. At some point, he must have carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom. After he moved in with me and gave his house to Irina there were very few nights we didn't sleep together.

For the first three weeks, I was too afraid to do anything alone. Now that it's been a little over five months since the kidnapping I'm starting to get more comfortable being alone. Although, whether I like it or not, Bradley is leaving me and Lea for Paris for thirty days and I'm going to have to be a responsible adult.

My eyes were still adjusting to the light when I heard the sound of my piano playing. A giggle slipped my lips knowing only one person in my house other than me knew how to play.

I looked over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. The first thing I did was check Instagram and scrolled through the comments under my recent post. I needed to read a comment that would give me a little spark to use throughout the day. When I finally found one I got up and did the usual.

I threw on some yellow leggings and a black shirt with the words "HAUS OF GAGA" on the top left side.

I made sure to turn my phone to the camera app to get a video of the sight I was going to see.

I peaked over my living room balcony to see Bradley running his fingers over the keys with Lea sitting on his lap.

He stopped playing and started softly singing the beginning of his popular song in the movie

"
You're music to my eyes
I had to listen just to find you
I'd like for you to let me sing along
Give you a rhythm you feel

"

"Yesss Bradley" I called out letting my echo run through the family room

He instantly turned around and looked up at me.

"Didn't know I had a full house tonight" he talked with an Elvis accident before standing up

I smiled before turning around to go down my long, curved stairwell. When I got down the last few steps I was greeted by Bradley and little Lea in his arms.

"Breakfast?" He smiled

"If you are trying to make up for what you did yesterday, I still don't forgive you"

"There is a bottle of the most expensive wine I could fine chilling in your cellar right now. If you forgive me, maybe we can crack it open later" he winked

"How much?"

"Let's just say a little above one" he walked with me into the kitchen

"One what?" I stopped dead in my tracks "I hope you say hundred"

"Maybe more like thousand... But! It's okay because it's the best kind!" He grabbed my shoulder

"Thousand?! All because you 'Accidentally' put tons of your sperms into me and we're hoping I'm not pregnant?!" My mouth was an O shape

"Noooo" he sarcastically smiled

"Okay, Coop" I winked