first date

-hongjoong
he took you to a park where you both were being childish with each other and played tag, hide n' seek. almost any game you could think of. swung on the swings as well. "TAG YOU'RE IT"

-seonghwa
he took you to the sundial bar & view restaurant. you both talked nonstop and had an amazing day. he took you at night so the lights were beyond gorgeous. "you're just as pretty as the lights"

-yunho
he took you ice skating. you skated hand in hand with no intention of letting go. you were always bad at ice skating and skating in general, but yunho reassured you that as long as you were with him you wouldn't fall at all. "you won't fall on the ice, but you will possibly fall deeper in love with me"

-yeosang
he took you to a patriots game. in your family tree somewhere you had family from Boston and so did he. you were the patriots #1 fan. "you'll end up loving me more then this game"

-san
he took you to the aquarium. you've always loved the sea. you both even watched the dolphin show together. he bought you, your favorite sea animal stuffed animal and made sure you had fun all day. "I'm the only fish in the sea for you"

-mingi
he took you to an amusement park. you loved riding the rides, but mingi wasn't always very excited about them if we're being honest. he had gotten you a balloon of your favorite color which made you extremely happy. "there's that smile that I absolutely love"

-wooyoung
he took you on a walk on the beach. you both would constantly push each other near the water and laugh and have nothing but a great time. "the sand was hot for a second, but you're hotter"

-jongho
he took you bowling. you both were actually pretty good at bowling. he'd get a strike, but soon enough you would too. you'd order snacks as well since you'd get hungry once in awhile. "STRIKE!"

||sorry if you're not a patriots fan.. just pretend it's your favorite team then 🥴