your child's first word

-hongjoong
"yellow"
hongjoong and you were playing with your baby boy and hongjoong pulled out a small minion stuffed animal and hongjoong said "this is a minion. what color is it? yellow! a bright happy color! ye-ll-o-w!" that's when the baby started to try to pronounce it. "hongjoong! he's about to say his first word!" hongjoong was in shock. "y...e...ll..ow!" the baby boy says as you and hongjoong smile and start kissing the baby's cheeks.

-seonghwa
"water"
seonghwa and you decide to go on a walk on the beach with your baby girl in your arms. seonghwa started singing 'wave' when your baby starts smiling and in awe of her talented father. as she looks into the ocean she starts trying to point at it. "water?" seonghwa says. "cmon say it with us darling. wa-t-er" the two of you say. "w-a.." "yes that's it babygirl!" you say. "t..er". "yay!" seonghwa says and hugs his princess.

-yunho
"magic"
yunho had just came home from the studio and went to go see his sunshine. he carried his baby boy with you watching in awe. "daddy is back!" he says kissing his tiny forehead. "you're magical, my sweet boy, just like your father" you say and giggle. "ma!" the baby says. "aw what is it baby" you say. "g..ic!" he finishes. "our son just said magic.." yunho says in shock. "I LOVE YOU" yunho says kissing you and kissing his sons nose.

-yeosang
"baby"
you were cooking dinner, while yeosang was admiring his little girl. "my little babyy" he kept saying. "she's so precious yeosang. we did good" you said as you were cutting the lettuce. you washed your hands, dried them, then went over to yeosang. "look at our baby's little feet" he says. "b..b..a". "i think she's trying to say something!" you say in excitement. "b..y" she says. "baby!!" you and yeosang say with big smiles.

 "baby!!" you and yeosang say with big smiles