an imagine pt.2

san

you turned on the tv waiting for the interview to begin

you turned on the tv waiting for the interview to begin. the boys were doing an interview and you couldn't wait to watch and support them from afar. you were in the kitchen when you hear someone say "and here we have ateez!" which made you rush and run back to the living room. "today we have the one and only ateez!" they smile and wave at the camera.

you catch san wink. you blush and feel your cheeks burn up. "so guys, you're comeback has finally came out! all the fans are loving it! the choreography is amazing, and i wanted to congratulate you guys!" the man says. "thank you so much!" hongjoong said. "what inspired you guys to write, the song titled, forever?" the man asks.

"you see, sans girlfriend, y/n is always with us when she can be and is always so supportive and her love for us and our love towards her will never end. it'll be continuous and forever. we love you y/n!" yunho says throwing heart signs.

"he's right!" jongho says. "she even made the choreography! she is extremely talented." yeosang added "it looks like you all have a close bond!" the man says. "she's literally amazing. i'm going to marry her one day" san said shyly. "maybe even kids..?" the man asked quietly. they all laughed and said maybe. "i love you y/n!" san yelled.

- mingi

"tell me why i'm going to this again?" mingi asked you

"tell me why i'm going to this again?" mingi asked you. "because you love me" you say smiling. you convinced mingi to go on a reality show. you were excited! you've always wanted to try this kind of thing. when you arrived a woman named lisa greeted you. "welcome! i'm so glad you contacted us. let's get started, shall we?" lisa said, going to open a door. everyone cheered while you and mingi smiled. cameras were already recording.

"and here we have mingi and his wonderful girlfriend y/n!" a man said with a mic attached to his shirt. "today we have a game called "cooked" mingi and someone from our staff will cook for y/n, and y/n has to decide which one mingi cooked." "oh boy" mingi said. "oh yes!" the man replied.

during the cooking process you had been in another room waiting for the food to be done. on the other hand... "i think this looks about right" mingi said while smiling nervously. the staff member was very focused. mingi felt tension. "i hope she knows i cooked this one" mingi said in his mind.

after they finished they brought you out. "alright y/n! go ahead and try them!" the man says excitedly. you eat a bit of the first plate and think it's really good. you take a bite from the second and it's really good as well! they're both different dishes though. and you knew that mingi knew what your favorite food was. it was 100% him. "that one" you point. "mingi cooked this one" you say smiling. "and that is correct!" the man says happily. mingi winked at you.

-wooyoung

it was a saturday night

it was a saturday night. both you and wooyoung were available, which meant... date night!! "so many choices to choose from" wooyoung said. "let's keep it simple and sweet tonight" you said with a small smile. "anything, you'd like" wooyoung said kissing your forehead.

"let's go to dinner! a new restaurant opened up a few miles from here!" you say with excitement. "what are we waiting for!? let's go!" wooyoung said grabbing your hand and getting the keys with the other free hand. luckily you both were already dressed for whatever you would end up choosing.

you guys walk in and go towards a table for two. "oooo this place is fancy" wooyoung says, looking around. "right!" you said, also looking at your surroundings. the waitress came and you ordered a salad, while wooyoung told her to surprise him. you both chatted for a bit until the waitress came back with your orders. she placed down your salad. "this dish, is the most popular here" she said, while placing wooyoung's food in front of him. "it looks so good! thank you!" he says with a friendly smile.

"let's take a first bite!" you say. you took a bite and your eyes went big. "this is delicious!" you say. when you looked up, wooyoung still hadn't tried his yet. he slowly placed it in his mouth and was observing the taste. his eyes went big too. "this is literally amazing!" he said. you give him a warm smile. oh, how you love this boy.

-jongho

you were in the kitchen making a cake for your cousins wedding

you were in the kitchen making a cake for your cousins wedding. you were very concentrated and focused. jongho was on the couch watching tv, switching from channel to channel. "hey y/n, are you almost done with the cake yet?" he asks while you were putting on the frosting. you chuckled. "almost, i just need to decorate" you said. "don't take too long" he said. you playfully rolled your eyes and continued putting on the frosting.

"you're literally the best cook y/n" jongho said. "i can smell it from here" he said. "want to help me?" you ask "yes!" he says excitedly and jumps out of the couch. you're getting out the decorations when you look to your left feeling a pair of eyes staring at you.

jongho was covering his face with his hands, then pulled them apart and started swaying his head. "you're so silly" you say, planting a kiss on his nose. "i know" he said, hugging you from behind. "i need you to place the lily's carefully on the top of the cake, right there" you said pointing to the top left of the round cake.

"okay, i can do this" jongho said. "slow and steady" he whispered to himself. you smiled. "you did it! this was the last layer!" you said happily with your hands together. "yay!! okay, now let's go out and have some us time" jongho said with a shiny smile, while grabbing your hand. he was crazy about you. in a good way of course

||okay omg i'm emotional.. this is the final chapter! this book has come to an end.. i will still continue to write and make more books, but for now, this is the end for this one. i love you guys! see you all soon ♡