an imagine pt.1

-hongjoong

hongjoong and you heard that shawn mendes and camila cabello we're going on tour together and hongjoong couldn't be more excited! the both of you absolutely adored and admired those artists

hongjoong and you heard that shawn mendes and camila cabello we're going on tour together and hongjoong couldn't be more excited! the both of you absolutely adored and admired those artists. "i still can't believe you got tickets for us!!" hongjoong said while getting up to go hug you from behind because you were in the living room.

"we're going to have an amazing time. i just know it!" you said. "you really are amazing y/n." fast forward a month later, concert day has arrived! "hongjoong, are you ready to go!?" you ask as you wait downstairs. "more ready than i'll ever be" he says.

you're blasting your favorite songs on your way there. singing your hearts out. you enter and the concert soon began. hongjoong was screaming as loud as he could. you both singed, yelled, and danced until it was over. after the concert ended hongjoong said "this has been the best night ever. to bad we have to go now."

"who said we have to leave right now..?" you say smiling. "what do you mean?" he asks. you grab his hand and say "you'll see". after five minutes you've reached a door and told hongjoong to open it. he does, and screams very high pitched. you hear camila and shawn laugh. "YOU'RE JOKING!!" hongjoong says. he hugs you and then runs toward them. let's say that was probably the best night of his life.

-seonghwa

every friday is movie night for you two

every friday is movie night for you two. seonghwa and you would take turns choosing a movie each week. this time it is was your turn, and you knew exactly which movie you wanted. "alright, what have you got y/n?" asked a curious seonghwa.

"how to train your dragon 3!!" you said smiling. seonghwa reached his arms out for you to cuddle next to him. you have the buttery popcorn on your lap with your head resting on seonghwa's shoulder.

you have blankets which kept the cold air out. you could feel your heart smile. you loved friday's. seonghwa had just gotten back from tour, and you felt at ease and safe in his arms after the long months that had gone by. you loved this boy more then anything in the whole world.

once the movie had ended, you sat there balling your eyes out. "YOU'RE MY TOOTHLESS AND I LOVE YOU" you say to seonghwa, still crying. "aww, i love you more princess! don't cry" seonghwa said planting a kiss on your forehead.

-yunho

you always loved gardens

you always loved gardens. the flowers were always your favorite part of them. and yunho knew that. which is why he took you to a garden, but this garden, you had never seen before...

"yunho, can i open my eyes now?" you ask while walking carefully to wherever yunho was taking you. then yunho suddenly stopped you. "okay, now, you can open your eyes" he said whispering, which gave you chills.

you open your eyes to see the most beautiful garden you've ever seen in your entire life. everything was filled with every flower that you could think of. there were even flowers that you didn't even know the name of! "yunho, this is beautiful!!" you said hugging him. "just like you". he said smiling. you blushed. "but where is this place?" you asked.

"your new garden. here are the keys to open the gates up front to enter. they're also the keys to my heart, so don't lose them" he said placing a pair of keys on your hand. "yunho! i don't know what to say. thank you! i'll make sure to never lose them" you say happily and hug him once again. "you're welcome y/n!" he said smiling and then he kissed you.

-yeosang

you were on facetime with yeosang, because he was walking with the boys and wanted to show you how beautiful nature and the outside world could be at times

you were on facetime with yeosang, because he was walking with the boys and wanted to show you how beautiful nature and the outside world could be at times. "y/n, mingi is chasing a bird again" yeosang says and laughs. you laugh and say "haha yeah i saw!"

but yeosang was confused. the screen was facing yeosang, so how could have you possibly seen, if the camera wasn't facing the other way?

when yeosang looked back at the screen, he saw that you had hung up. when he looks back up he sees all the boys standing next to each other in a horizontal line facing him. then, they slowly move opposite ways and there you came out.

"surprise!!" you yell with your hands in the air. yeosang was speechless. you two haven't seen each other in the past 4 months. "what are you doing just standing there!?" yunho says. yeosang runs towards you and hugs you tighter then ever before. "i can't believe you're here!" yeosang says with a few tears. "i've missed you too yeosang."

|| omg! it's come to the first part of the final chapter🥺 i hope you all loved this imagine! & hopefully the gifs show!👁👄👁