your child's first word pt.2

-san
"shiber"
you were on the phone with your sister while san with playing with his bundle of joy. "i'll make sure to be there" you say before saying bye and hanging up. "y/n, she won't stop crying but you just fed her.." san says. you go grab shiber and give it to your princess with a smile as she smiles widely back. "ahh shiber!!" san says. "sh.." "i.." "b..er!" she says. san and you jump in excitement. "yes, shiber, my princess!" san says.

-mingi
"up"
you were carrying your baby girl when you walked into the studio to visit mingi. when you found him you kissed him and he said "what a surprise! my favorite girls" he said kissing his daughters little forehead. the baby smiled and kept putting her little hands up and down. "u...p!" she said. "want daddy to pick you up?" mingi says in awe. and picks her up.

-wooyoung
"fly"
wooyoung had taken your small family of three to the zoo. you went to the bird section where all the birds were flying freely and landing on peoples hands to eat food they had. "look at that one!" wooyoung said pointing to a small red bird. "fly, little bird, fly!" he kept saying. after a bit your baby boy started trying to talk to the bird along with his father. "f..l" "y!" your little man said. "yes baby! fly!" you say in full joy.

-jongho
"red"
you and jongho, along with your bundle of sunshine, had went to mingi's house for a party. mingi just wanted a gathering with everyone. you were eating apple slices when your son had picked one up very confused. "that's an apple" jongho says smiling. "a red one" you said adding on. "r...r...e...d?" your son says almost confused. "that's my son!!" jongho says hitting the woah then kissing him.

|| btw i didn't have any baby names so i just went with "the baby" so... sorry if this is sloppy i just finished writing this at 4:27 am.. anyways, i feel like i've been gone for years!! i'd like to say that i was just enjoying my summer and that's simply why i haven't been updating lately. also marching season came and that has its own tight schedule so i'm sorry, but i'll try to be a bit more active! :)

 also marching season came and that has its own tight schedule so i'm sorry, but i'll try to be a bit more active! :)

||y'all don't understand how happy that picture of san makes me omg🥺