what you two did for halloween pt.1

-hongjoong
you and hongjoong hosted a halloween party. the whole group was there, and a bunch went down. mingi and yunho were bobbing for apples. hongjoong and you were dancing with all the flashy lights. "you know, i really do love your costume" you say. "i do look pretty amazing, if i do say so myself" hongjoong said. of course he was dressed as a minion, and he begged you to dress as gru, but you decided to match with him and you all had a great time that night.

-seonghwa
"love, can you pass me the flour please?" seonghwa asked you politely. "sure!" you said and passed the flour, but little did seonghwa know he was in for a treat. after a good 30 seconds, you blew flour on seonghwa's face. he just stood still, then grabbed some flour threw some back. let's just say that went on, and you both didn't actually cook the cookies until the next day.

-yunho
you both went bobbing for apples! all of your friends and yunho's friends were there, so it made it 10x more fun. "i can so bob more apples then you y/n". "impossible". "watch". surprisedly yunho did manage to bob more apples then y/n. "yunho think fast!" y/n said and threw water at yunho. "you're gonna regret that" yunho said back. you both continued to throw water at each other and it turned out to be the best halloween ever.

-yeosang
you both stayed home and binge-watched all your favorite horror movies. IT, the first and the second. The Purge, La Lorona, and the whole second season of american horror story. "oh no.. i can feel the jump scare coming..!!" y/n said in fear. "boo!!" yeosang said shaking y/n "AHHH" you screamed. you then lightly hit yeosang's shoulder as he laughed and threw popcorn at him. "you're so easy to scare" yeosang said while hugging you tighter.

 "you're so easy to scare" yeosang said while hugging you tighter