first kiss

-hongjoong
he had taken you on a date to an amusement park. you both had so much fun spending time together and riding all the rides, but sadly it started to get dark. which meant you both would only go on one more ride that you haven't gotten on yet. the ferris wheel. once you both got on, you just enjoyed being with him like this. peaceful and fun. once the ride had gotten to the top you both stopped and the both of you looked at each other then at each other's lips and he leaned in.

-seonghwa
he took you on a picnic, since he cooked food for the both of you and it was a nice day out. "open wide!" he said as he was putting a bit of kimchi inside your mouth. you giggled and ended up eating a ton because seonghwa's cooking is just straight up amazing. you both talked for hours and he'd just admire you. then you looked up and you both made eye contact and stood frozen. you knew where this would head to. you smiled and leaned in.

-yunho
you had decided to go see yunho at the studio and surprise him. "hey san, where's yunho?" you asked. "in there" san said pointing at a door. you walked in and at first he didn't notice, but when he did his whole face lid up and you could see the pure joy in his eyes just by the sight of you. he ran out and hugged you almost breathless and kissed your cheeks. you laughed then he looked at you motionless and put his hands on your cheeks and kissed you.

-yeosang
you had went over to his house to watch the movie avatar. you had never heard of such a movie and yeosang wouldn't stop going on and on about how cool and crazy good it was. especially with blue people. so once you had gone over yeosang was really excited to show you. you found it adorable how excited he was. later, about 45 minutes in the movie you loved it already. you looked up to see yeosang staring at you. "w-why are you staring at me like that" you ask shyly. he had only leaned in a bit and you wrapped your arms around his neck to call the shots and be the one to do it first.

 he had only leaned in a bit and you wrapped your arms around his neck to call the shots and be the one to do it first