what you two did for halloween pt.2

-san
san and you loved children. what more then hand out candy to them!? "trick or treat!" said a little girl dressed as the little mermaid. "i love your costume!" y/n said with a big smile on her face. "i love it too! here you go" san said, and gave her a handful of candy. her face brightened up. "thank you!!" she said. "have a great halloween!" you both said as you waved goodbye. "i love this" san said.

-mingi
yes! halloween! y/n's favorite time of the year. you love halloween because every year mingi would let you take him into a haunted house on this one day! so you took advantage of that. you took him to the netherworld haunted house. "i don't like this" mingi kept whining as he grabbed your arm. "we haven't even entered yet" you said. while roaming around a terrifying creature ran toward you both causing mingi to scream in a very high pitch. you almost cried of laughter. once you both got inside the haunted house one by one the monsters kept popping up and mingi screaming for his life, as he held himself onto you. when you two finished by a clown chasing you with a chainsaw, mingi looked at y/n and said "oh, the things i do for you".

-wooyoung
you both went to a halloween parade. wooyoung and you would always enjoy watching all the different colored, and just how creative people would get with their costumes. there was a guy in a transformer costume that could literally duck down and it'd drive like a car, and when he stood up he'd be walking all naturally not looking like a car (if that makes sense?). "omg. how do people come up with this type of stuff!?" wooyoung asked in amazement. "i don't know, but that's a heck of a talent" y/n said admiring wooyoung.

-jongho
jongho and you would stay home and tell each other intense scary stories with the lights off. it became it traditional after awhile. "okay my turn" jongho said as he held his flashlight under his chin. "i was home alone, and the lights were off. i started to get scared, so i decided to get up and turn on the light switch, when i put my hand where the light switch was suppose to be there was already a hand there!" jongho said in terror. "that just means your parents got home" y/n said laughing trying to make jongho's story not as scary. "nooo you silly goose" jongho said throwing a pillow at y/n.

||happy halloween guys! i've come back from the dead. don't get mad with the pov's. i just kinda let my fingers type.. sorry if any errors.., but i hope you all have an amazing halloween! :) and thank you all for 100k🥺

, but i hope you all have an amazing halloween! :) and thank you all for 100k🥺