Blah Blah Blah Part 4

Ayame's Uniform at top!

(you'll get it later on in the story)

***********************************************************************************************************

"Are you serious?" I ask Haruhi with a laugh as we walk down the hallway,"the twins seriously tried to undress you?"

"Yeah," Haruhi says with an eye roll," It's like they think just because I'm poor, I can't even undress myself."

"O-ow"I laugh as I clutch my bruised side,"stop making me laugh Haruhi!"

"What? I'm not saying anything funny!" She says confused making me laugh harder.

"Your so weird Aya-chan," she mutters as she looks at me as I lean against the wall laughing hysterically and trying to keep myself upright.

"I-I'm not weird!" I say as I sober up my laughter and continue walking next to Haruhi,"where is your bag anyway?"

"Oh it's right hear-"she says as she walks over to a bench that sits beside a window in the hallway.

"Um, and where would that be?" I ask her as I look around the bench, but see no bag.

"Hey, what happened to my bag?" Haruhi says shocked. A sudden splash sound directs our attention out the window and towards the fountain outside in the garden where Haruhi's bag was currently floating.
"Are you kidding me?" Haruhi exclaims clearly pissed off.

"But how did that happen?" I ask confused, "I didn't think there were bullies at this school."
"Hhm. Guess they're everywhere," Haruhi grumbles as she starts to run down the hallway to go get her bag.

"Wait for me Haruhi!" I yell as I take off after her. But as I start to catch up to her she stops cold when she passes Ayanokoji, so the little red-headed bitch finally has a name. 

"Why, if it isn't the host clubs charity case and pity maid," she sneers at us,"I bet you love having Tamaki making you over and fawning over you."

I grind my teeth  and clench my fists together.

"It's useless, though," she continues snidely," You two will always be the second class citizen and the disappointment who can't live up to the talk of her twin brother." Haruhi makes a reach for my hand and squeezes it knowing that my very being was boiling  with rage.

"Au revoir," she smirks as she sashayed down the hall, not walked, but sashayed.

I make a start to go after her, but Harihu holds me back.

"She's not worth it," she reasons trying to calm me. To enraged to talk I nod stiffly and we continue to run down the corridor to get to Haruhi's bag.

*****

Haruhi had rolled up her pant legs and I was holding up my dress in one hand as I helped Haruhi search the fountain for her stuff.

"I have a feeling that bitch was the one who threw your bag in the pond," I voice my thoughts to Haruhi who grumbles in return.

"I can't be bothered with her right now, though," she sighs as she continues to look for her stuff,"I've gotta find my wallet or I won't have any money for food this week."
"What does it look like?" I ask her as I make my way around the fountain looking for something that would resemble a wallet.

"You don't have to help me Aya-chan," Haruhi tells me as she sees me up to my elbows in murky water.

"It's okay Haruhi, I want to," I tell her with a smile,"When I was little and my father went away on business trips I used to sneak out with my brother and we would play with the neighborhood kids in the pond a couple of blocks away. Some of my best childhood memories were made there. So really Haruhi, I don't mind, honestly." She looks at my smiling face for another moment then smiles herself.