Chapter 6

I answer with a small nod and then my ears go down since I am embraced. My face becomes red and I breath in and out. " You like rocket? How?!" I hear Quill say. " W-Well...." I say and then I felt the ship stop. I look around confused as my ears Moved around earing all the noises around me. " Why did the ship stop?" I say and then Mantis comes and says, " Welcome to Planet Ego" I hear her say and I stand up. Are we here already? We leave our things here and then we follow Mantis to the front of the ship and see Ego there standing. "Welcome to Planet Ego Kids" He says and I stay in the back not wanting to be near him. 

The ship opened up and then the place we where standing on moved forward and I hold onto one of the sides. My tail Swigged side to side and my ears turned almost everywhere hearing different type of Noises. I looked around Amazed but I try to not show it since my 'father' is right there. I see Ego turn around and raised both his hands as if he was going to hug us. " Everyone welcome to my world" He repeats and I hear quill say, "Wow" He says. " You have your own planet?" I hear Quill say. " Well, no larger then your earths moon" He says and I just listen in. " Really?....I Like it" I hear Drax say as he stands there holding onto his pants. I look around and see so many Bubbles and then I see Gomora going to touch one. I stay alert just in case anything happens. I don't trust Ego. But then she stops and then I turn to my side and see Drax touch one of the bubbles and then it exploded with out sound and made more bubbles causing him to laugh. I giggle but keep myself contained.

I look up at the bubbles as the all exploded disappearing. I look infront of me and see a huge house or castle. It has a lot of veins and plants around it. The small Plat form then came to a stop when we got close and a small bridge made it self. I Look around as I walk off the plat from. We pass a fountain that has dead Fish going in circles. As I am passing the fountain I see the Image of Rocket. I get a small frown and my ears fall to my head. I look a bit down but I continue to walk with everyone. We walk inside the castle thing and then Ego started to show around things. " G-Guys I am going for a small walk" I say and then they turn around but they nod. I go to the doors and then I go outside and walk to the side of the cliff. I jump down and land on my feet not being hurt. 

I Look up at the sky and then I see so many stars. I want to be with rocket right now. I wish I didn't come here...I regret it. I mean he could be in trouble. I want to go back. I look around and then back up to the cliff. I jump back up and then I go the ship. I run back inside and then I grab my things and then I go to the ship and I look around for a small escape pod. I go and then I see it. I smile and then I run inside then I go to seat. I close the small door and then I decide to leave a note. I write down rockets name and mine like this. 

                                                          ROCKET X Y/N CYA!       

i quickly throw it out and then I press the planet where we crashed landed and then I start to move the ship and I turn it on. I move it towards the sky and then I shoot up to the sky and then I move it around trying to get to space faster. I am coming rocket! Don't worry! I quickly start to drive that way and then I pressed the button to jump the click. I get to the planet and I see its night and then I see lights happening. OH NO! I quickly drive the space ship a little bit far. I land the ship and then I get out and then I quickly start to run that way. I then see Rocket being held by someone and I get mad. I close my eyes and then they become red. No one touches rocket and gets hurt. I start to walk over and I growl. " HEY! Leave him alone!" I yell and everyone turns this way and I see rocket turn over and he seems worried but relied. I smile and then they start to laugh.

"Who the hell are you?" I hear someone say and I turn to them and then I giggle. " Don't worry about it" I say and then he gets mad and comes turning this way and I move out of the way and I grab his neck and I throw him at the side and others come and I start to fight them. I then jump and yell. " WOLF ROAR!!!!!!!" They go flying to the ground and I land on the ground and I see the man holding rocket get a bit scared. I smile and give him a small wave and then I disappear and I get behind him and I attack his neck and he goes flying but drops rocket. " Hey princess!" I hear rocket say and I smile. " I Came back" I say and he nods I hear running and I turn around and I punch to the persons face. " Okay its working time" I hear rocket say and I nod. I grab him and then throw him up to the tree. I smile and then I look back at the group. They stand back up ready for a second round. I giggle and then I move around and I start to attack. No one hurts my friends. I quickly send some flying. I get sometimes but I keep trying. I then get thrown and I land hitting a tree on my back. I groan and cough. I sit up and I see rocket moving around in the trees placing things around and then I see a circle around me and I think its a protective circle.

I smile and then I see the guys go flying in the air and they scream every time. I giggle and then I felt a bit tired. I look to my side and see a dart to my neck. I take it out and my vision became blurry. I then reach out towards rocket and see him turn around but I go into darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED! WTF! WHERES THE FUNCTION! THIS IS AMAING YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! OKAY I WILL CONTINUE AND PLEASE I HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED CALLED 'LIFE' AND I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE! AGAIN I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND UNTIL NEXT TIME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! <3