Halloween special

I sit up in my room in the Milano. I look at the Calender and i notice what day it is. "OMG YES! ITS HALLOWEEN!" I yell as i get up and i go get ready for the day. I have to get everyone out today! My tail sways as i run around getting my things together. I take a shower and wash my body. I make sure to wash my ears and tail. I then turn off the shower and i then dry myself. *KNOCK* *KNOCK* I heard from the door and i covef myself in the towel quickly. "Y-yes?" I ask since i got jumpscared when they knocked. "Are you okay i heard you scream." I heard Gamora. I sight. "Im fine! Its Halloween!" I say to her. "Halloween?" I hear her say through the door. I finish dressing up in my normal clothes and i unlock the door. "YUP!" I say excitied. "What is this Halloween?" She asks. "I'll explain later but for now wake everyone else up and meet outside!" I say as i run to my room. I lock the door and i look through my closet. I find my costume and i smile. I begin to put it on and then i paint some Blood on the costume so it looks realistic. I then do makeup on my face. I put eyeliner on, Masscara, Lip stick, and then i decided to put in eye Colored Contacts. I then look in the mirror. I smile and i put the mask on and light it up. Im wearing a type of purge costume. I have this mask on>

I then wore a whole Black suit and then i wore Yellow light up shoes

I then wore a whole Black suit and then i wore Yellow light up shoes. I then let my hair down and my ears and tail where normal. I then walked out and i head outside. I saw everyone there and i giggled. I turn the power off of the Milano causing them to turn around. "WTF?" I heard Peter say. I started laughing ad i then grabbed an Axe and ran around the corner screaming. I seemed to have scared them since they tome out weapons. I started laughing as i dropped the axe. I lifted my Mask and saw there surprised faces. "Y/n!" I heard One of then say as i laughed. "ITS HALLOWEEN!" I yelled. "Time to get you all Dressed up!" I yell as i start to drag them inside. I started to dress them up and then i painted Peter's face. I made Peter a clown, Gamora i made her a Grim reaper, Groot i made him a bee, Rocket i made him a mad Scientist, Drax i made him a Zombie and Mantis i made her a pirate. I smiled at my creations. "ALRIGHT LETS GET THESE BUCKETS FULL OF CANDY GO!!!" I yell. "Your dating her" i heard Peter say to Rocket. I pull my mask down and light it up. I grab my Axe and a bucket and ran outside. I get my wings out and i run to the cliff. I jump off and then i flap my wings and start to fly towards the city. I get there and i land in a near by forest. I come out and i see a near by neighborhood i run that way making sure my wings where away. I then go to door to door recieving candy from every door i go to. I look at my bucket and i see ots almost full. Its pretty heavy but i need it all the way filled up. I keep going around making sure i get all the candy i can get. I sometimes stand still near a bush and pretend to pose and scare kids. I then heard a loud explosion. I turn my way there and i see some people running away from a building with full bags. I sight. I out my bucket of candy in a Tree high enough for no one to get it. I then take out my wings and fly in that direction. I see them running as i get closer. "Didn't your granny's tell you to not ruin Halloween?" I say as ELECTRICITY runs towards them. I then run at them as i turn into my wolf form and i jump infront of them and growl. They freeze at the sight infront of their eyes. I then use my electricity to make a cage around them and then i transform back. I make sure my mask is on. I walk up to the cage and i tell them. "Maybe next year you can do better" i say as i drop two lollie pops next to them and then i walk away as i hear police sirens. I then fly back to the bucket and i grab it and head back to the milano. I get there last and i land. "What toke you so long?" I hear Gamora say. "Welp some robbery happened while i was trick or treating" i say and then i sit next to them and we start sharing or trading candy's. I was having a great time this Halloween because i wont spent it alone. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" I yell out.

Hello there! Long time no see! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and i hope your enjoying halloween. Im sorry i haven't been updating its because i am trying to do the final part in one whole chapter but i think im moving it to two chapters. Welp i'll take time but be excitied for the next chapter! Bye! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

To be continued