Chapter 13.

*play song anytime!*

"Guys! Look!" I say looking out the window as my ears go up. "Y/n gets us down there" i hear thor say and i nod. I drive the ship down and land. We all get out and i make sure to keep my guard up. "Hello?! Is anyond here?!" I hear thor say. I keep looking around...something is off. I back up to where rocket and groot are. "Guys something is off" i say.

"Agreed" i hear rocket say. As we walk further into the place i hear movement. "AAAHHHH!!" I Hear someone yell and then big footsteps where heard and then i went flying and landing on the ground hardly. I grunt and cough. "Y/n!" I hear rocket say and i put my thumb up signaling that i am okay. "Wait please calm down! Its me Thor!" I hear Thor say to  the big guy.

"Oh its just you Thor! Who are they?!" I hear the big guy say. I walk over and stand a little bit behind Thor with rocket infront of me looking up at the guy. "What happened here? Also btw these are y/n, rocket, and tree..oh groot my bad" he says and then the big guy sits down. "What happened?" I ask him. "Thanos attack us saying that if we gave him the Gomlet (sorry if it isn't spelled that way) he would let us live. But hd lied and killed everyone but he spared me" he says and i felt bad. My ears go down and my tail stops moving. "Look in order to stop Thanos Thor here needs a hammer...can you get him one?" Asks rocket. "I am groot" i hear groot say.

"I can't make one of get one because i need the light that melts the Iron or the special materials we use to build, we need those rings to start moving" the big guy says and i look at the rings and smirk. " i've got this guys" i say. "What is a sweet girl like you going to do?" Asks Thor tuanting me. I look at him and i go electric. I bring  my electricity wings out and i fly up in the air. I fly over to the rings. I get up close and i use my electricity to help me push it. I push it and it starts to move. I see light starting to appear. I cly back over dodging the rings. I land on the ground and i look to where the light is. "Now we need to oepn that small window to let the burning light melt the Iron." He says and Thor walks over and pulls the leaver. I see the light start to melt the iron inside the Bucket thing.

I see him try to hold the light thing open and i see his skin burning. I get sad and walk over there and i pudh him out of the way and i try to keep the door open. "Y/n!" I hear rocket say and i grunt. "HURRY!" I yell and my skin was buring liks Thor but it started to heal by its self.

"DONE!" I hear the guy yell and i jump back and land hard on the ground. I feel like a WWE reseller just hit me to the ground. "Y/n! Are you okay?" I hear rocket say and i nod. I get up and i see Thor with his new hammer and i see it has Groots arm. I smile and i heal up. "Who's ready to fight?" I hear Thor say snd then we all nod.

We get into the ship and get ready. I put on Black shorts, a Purple Tank-top and then i put on a leather Jacket and i put on Black Combat shoes. I smile and then i go outside. I see rocket with his Guns and then Groot regained his arm. Thor got his hammer ready. I look at the guy and smile. "Cya!" I say snd then Thor put his hammer up and opened a portal.
We go through thd portal and then.....

To be continued