Special Chp.

I wake up from my sleep, why does today feel sepcial? I get up from my bed as i see the time. Its 6:03 Am. I get dressed into jeans, a white shirt and the necklace rocket gave me. I brush my hair, ears, and my tail. I then go outside and then i see everyone is up doing their own thing. "Morning!" I say and i see them turn. Some say morning or some wave. I go to the fridge and i grab an apple. I don't feel that hungry right now. I look at the time and i scream in my head. I quickly go back to my room in the milano and i grab my bag. I run back outside and tie my shoes. "Going to school?" I hear Rocket say. I turn around and nod. "I'll be back as soon as i can! Love ya!" I say and i give him a kiss on the forehead as i run outside and i take out my wings.

I keep running and then i flap my electric wings and i start to fly towards the city. As i am near i go into an alley and i put my wings away. I breath in and out as i quickly head to the school. I run inside and then i put my things in my locker. I then head to my classroom as i start to take notes and do my work. (After school)

I final am free from school! I run to my locker and i open the locker. I get my stuff and then close my locker and lock it. I run outside and i head to a store. I head to a near by store and i go to the tools section. I by a tool box and some tools. Rocket needed some but he can't come here since hes...scared.

I buy them and then i head to an alley. I take my wings out and i start to head back to the hill where we landed the milano. I get there and i see the door open and rocket working on some stuff. I smile and land on the ground. I put my wings away i go to where he is. "Im back!" I say. He turns around and my tail start to wag. "I got you this" i say bring out the tool box and the tools. I go near him and place it on the floor. "Thank you, princess" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smile and i stand up. I look out into the distance and then night time was going to fall down soon. I then get an image of two couples dancing as the sunset was happening. I smile with a blush and then i just keep looking out into the distance. (Sunset) I turn my head and i see rocket still working. I frown which he sees. "Whats wrong?" Hw asks worried. "Lets dance!" I say stand up. "Oh no! I can't dance!" He says trying to back away. I giggle and then i go to the speakers and i out on some music to dance. He looks at me as i come outside. My tail wags as i blush. I give out my hand and he sights but takes my hand. I smile and he just grunts. I see some boxes and i put him there. I hear the music play and then i start to dance like how we first danced when we started dating. It felt magical he was finally moving with the music and we both enjoyed the moment. We both danced as night fell. I giggled as he just tried to keep up to the music. "Thank you rocket for loving me!" I say happily. He smirked and then he climbed on my shoulder and with out thinking he went on both my shoulders and i head to move my head back and then he kissed me, i blushed alot but kissed back. Soon night fell and we slept under the stars together.

To be continued