Chapter 28

Welcome to the last few chapters of Endgame. I just want to say that I am thankfully to all of the readers who have been with me. I only have 1 more day of summer vacation left and I want to end my summer with happiness. Please enjoy the last few chapters as a gift from me to you guys. 

(*^▽^*)

______________________________

.With James, Rocket and Bruce-Hulk.

Water was flooding everything as the three people under the rumble struggle to get out of it. Bruce-Hulk who was lifting the rest of the rumble so it doesn't fall. One the other hand we have James who is groaning in a bit of pain.

"I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" Rocket called out from under the rumble that was squishing him.

"Canopy, canopy, canopy" James called out to his armor as it disabled letting him get out of the armor. 

As he got out he groaned as he crawled out of it rolling to his left so he can get out of it. Bruce-Hulk who was still struggling to contain the rumble called out to him.

"Rhodey, Rocket, get out of here." Bruce-Hulk looked at James as he also groaned in pain. His broken arm doesn't help the state he was in.

James crawled as he heard Rocket calling over for help, "Let me up! Let me up!". James grabbed onto a metal pipe as he pulled it up. He stood up hurrying over towards Rocket who was struggling to breathe. 

"Come on." Rocket looked over at James who inserted the metal pipe under the rumbled to lift it up. That gave space for Rocket to get out. As Rocket got out he fell backwards onto the floor finally being able to breath. James also fell to the floor from the pain exhaustion.

Just now Rocket noticed that his girlfriend, Y/n. Wasn't with him as he looked around worried. "Where's Y/n?" He asked looking around. "She's probably with someone else! We have to get out of here." James explained as Rocket was praying for her safety.

"Rhodey!" Bruce-Hulk called out as he no longer could hold onto the rumble. "Huh?" Just as Rocket and James looked back they were hit with a huge wave of water that came down from up top of Bruce-Hulk.

...

.Meanwhile with Ant Man, Scott Lang

Scott who just woke up from his small pass out moved the rumble around him to be cleared from it. As he got up he looked at his surroundings in confusion. He was also a bit dizzy from the impact he got from his head when he fell down to the level he was at. 

"Maday, Maday! Does any body copy?" Someone's voice called out from the ear piece as Scott stood up.

"We're on the lower level. Its flooding!" The same voice called out into the ear piece as Scott decided to respond.

"What? What?" He responded as the person on the other side panicked. 

"We are drowning! Does anybody Copy? Mayday!" They called out in a hurry as Scott looked around as he also responded back. 

"Wait! I'm here! I'm here, Can you hear me?" He called out towards the unknown voice as he looked around panicked trying to find where to go to help them.

...

.With Clint and Y/n.

My head hurt really bad as I slowly sat up with a headache. I looked at my surroundings confused as to where I was. "Where am I?" I asked outloud to myself as I looked to my right and to my left.