Chp.20

We get into the Milano as we are leaving the Avengers base. I get into the ship all the way to the front where the driver seat is. I look around and the ship is still the same, thank god it hasn't changed. I mean there are new fixes and everything but it looks the same as before.

I go to sit on the drivers seat, rocket and Bruce sit down on there seats and buckle up. I out my seatbelt on and turn the switchs on. I make sure the engine is full of gas and then i start to move the Milano towards the direction Thor is. We then set off that way and we get there in a few minutes about 20 minutes. We land on a hill and get off the ship. I look around as we get off and were near the ocean which means its a bit cold but my fur from my ears and tail keep me warm.

We decide to take a small little Old car like thing and sit in the back. "How do you think Thor is?" I ask. "Probably sad or the same way he has always been" says Bruce. The cart keeps going for a while but then it stops and we make it near a small house. We get off and i made sure everyone got off safely. (Btw i don't remember what you where wearing so you will just wear overalls with a White shirt and some sneakers)

As we got near the door we knocked and i felt a wear vibe. "Im kind of worried" i say. Then the door didn't open so we dicided to just walk in. Best choice huh? As we go inside i get this sudden smell of Alcohol. I cover my nose a bit and look around as we are walking. "Thor?" I ask. "Is he even here?" Says bruce. "What is that smell?" Rocket covers his nose since we both have strong smelling. We walk through the hall way and the door closed behind us. "Omg" i said scince it jump scared me.

Bruce turns the corner from behind us. I lead rockets way and we enter the living room where i can see some chubby guy.(I don't mean it in a mean way and im sorry if it offended anyone!) "Bruce!!!" He says and hugs him. "So good to see you!" He says and then he turns to rocket. "Come here you little Rascal!" He says and hugs rocket while rubbing him. "Im good! im good!" He said trying not to hug him. "He stopped and then he noticed me. "Y/n!!!" He says very happily. I smiled like this>😅 then he huged me and he was a bit sweaty. I huged back and he kept straing at me but then backed up. "Hey! You guys know my friends! Meet my friend!" He says pointing at two guys. A small like butterfly thing and a man that was made out of hard rock? "Long time no see!" Says Bruce. They know each other?  I just listened in on the conversation. "Feel free to log in!" Says the rock guy. (I forgot his name so i'll name him rocky)

"Thor he's back! The guy on the Tv called me a dickhead again" he said and i was like. "Woah! Child friendly here!" I say pointing at myself. "Master.."he says. "Hey noobmaster! Thor again. Listen" he said and then he started to threaten the person. I see Rocket look up at us and i looked down at him and shrug. "So you guys want a drink?" He says and he started grabing some drinks. He started naming some alcohols and bruce went up to him and put his hand on his shroulder. "Buddy you alright?" He asked. "What? Yes im fine" says Thor. I then got out a phone and put. This>

After it played he looked at my direction but then i stopped. "Why is something wrong?" Asks Thor. "You look like melted ice cream" says rocket looking at him. I just try to hold my laughter in but at the same time i need to be serious. "We need your help there might be a chance we can fix everything" says bruce. "Like the cable? Because its got some issues-" ,"Thanos" says bruce intruppting Thor. Thor turned to Bruce with a annoyed face. He slowly raised his hand up to Bruces shoulder. He looks like he is about to cry. "Don't you say that" he says. "Oh yeah we accuatly don't say that name here" says Rocky. "Please take your hand off of me" says Bruce removing his hand.

"I thing that guy might scare you" says bruce. "Why would i be?" Says Thor back at him. I got a bit closer to them followed by rocket. "Why would i be scared of that guy? I killed that guy remmeber?" He says with his voice shaky. Thor then started drinking again and got near the living room exit. Bruce told him something silently. He moved to a chair and sat down. "I don't want to do anything with that guy" he says. I sight and then i get sad. "There's beer on the ship" said rocket. "What kind?" Asked Thor. A few minutes later and we are in the cloud flying back to base with a happy Thor with his beer. "Wow i never imagened we had beer on the ship" i say to rocket. "Well i lied but i toke some from his house" he says. I giggle. "Thats my rocket" i say.

To be continued