Chapter 16

Thats.....The Milano! The doors started opening and i ran infront expecting my brother to show up but it was Tony and Nebula. But Tony lookes really weak and skinning. I also notice a girl with blond hair and a Captain America type of suit. "Tony? Nebula? Omg let me helo you!" I say trying to help Tony but he walked straight oast me to Steve or Cap.  "I lost him Cap..." he says, Is ge talking about....Spiderman? I look at Nebula and she came down the ship. I looked at her with a Questioning look asking if they were here with her and she shaked her head. I got sad but helped her get inside. "I'll take you to the living room okay?" I say and she nods. Everyone else helped Tony and i get Nebula on the Couch. I sit next to her..."What happened?" I ask, "They are gone...Me and him are the only ones who Survived. He got away from us but i saw almost everyone turning into dust...but before peter disappeared he gave me this." She said handing me a mask. I look at it and its Peters mask. I hold onto it tightly and get tears in my eyes. I stand up and start to walk away but turn to tell Nebula,"If anyone asks where i am tell them i went to calm down" i say and she nods. I walk outside and take out my wings. It hurt but i flew all the way up to the top of the avengers Base.

I sit at the very top and hold tightly to the mask. Big brother...Peter...im sorry....Please forgive me for being weak on your death..it affected me alot. Please...forgive me. "Hey! Y/n do you copy?" I hear Hawk on the ear piece. "Copy" i say. "Where are you?" He asks. "Im at the top of the base outside" i say and then he came up from the edge and he lands on the top where i am. "Are you okay?" He asks. I sight. "No but i'll be fine" i say. "You sure?" He asks. I stand up with a smile. "Promise besides if i don't stand up for evil who will?" I say and thrn i jump off the edge and then i get my wings out and fly upwards. I turn to were hawk is. "Tell everyone im out for a bit!" I say. And i fly away with tears. Not of joy but sadness. I go to the near by forest and fly through it dodging the trees.

I then fly upwards and when im out some leafs come upwards as if they break off from the branch and i then fly up to the clouds. I go through thr clouds and as that happens my wings are near my sides and then once i get to the top i spread my wings and flap them to hold my place. I look towards the sun and fly towards the city. As i get there i see the streets busy but not as busy as before. I keep flying and then i go to the top of a building rooftop and land there. I put my Electric wings away and sit on the edge. I look outwards towards the city looking into the amazing view. I haven't been in a city for years. Its been 2 days since Thanos snapped his fingers killing off half of humanity. Even though its been 2 days it feels lile years.

I sight and then i hear,"Help!!" I hear someone yell. I turn my head to the alley way. I stand up and walk towards the edge to see who is calling for help. As that happens i see a group of 3 guys surrounding a girl. "Come on babygirl just one sip~" he says. I get disgusted and then i drop down infront of the girl facing the guys. "You shouldn't be messing with her" i say looking into his black eyes. "So? Half of Humanity is gone might as well built it back up heh.~" he says Sexually. He sticks out his Tounge as of he wants me to join. I get mad.

"You can run or you can get beat up" i say. "HA! As if i was scared of a girl!" He says and then he punchs me and i go flying to the ground spitting some blood. I smile a bit and then i stand up with a>😥 "Man haven't felt something like that in a while! Welp looks like its up to me" i say. I have to be careful...im scared but Natasha said to not show it. My eyes become Green and i punch the guy breaking off some teeth and him spitting some blood while he goes flying towards the wall. I then kick the guy next to him in the private hearing a HUGE yell from him. The other guy trys attack me but i grab his hand and twist it behind his back and then i slam him to the ground knocking him out. Btw my ears and tail i hide them before coming here so i won't scare the girl. I get up and look at her. She cryies but smiled. "Thank you!" She says and hugs me. I was shocked...then i smile and hug her back. "Thank you Ma'am! Thank you!" She says and then she goes off back to her home i guess. I smile hearing the Thank you in my head.

I get my wings back out and fly back to the Avengers base. I land in the front and then go inside. I head towards the living room but then i see everyone there and that Girl that saved Tony and Nebula. "Whats going on?" I ask. They all turn to me and see  me standing there. "What happened to you?? Where are you ears and tail? Why do you have blood?" Ask Steve. "Nothing important." I say. "Where going to get Thanos" said the girl with the blond hair. I was shocked. But then i smiled. "Lets go" i say.

To be continued