Chp. 22

Lets get some Tones up in here because why not. ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We head out of the Milano after our hug. We get inside and i see everyone starting to get ready for our mission. "Okay lets get to work" says Tony and everyone nods. Tony goes get a long Pipe thing and starts to walk towards the machine rocket is working on. I see Thor walking and opening a soda. I sight but get to work. I help rocket out a bit and give him some materials sometimes. I then see my reflection on the machine.

Im missing something, i then make my ears and tail pop out. I smile and nod at myself. Much better. I then go to were Bruce, nebula, Scott, and Jim. I see them working on the Suit that will help us Time travel. "Okay please be careful these are the only ones left" says Scott. "Im being careful" says bruce back.  I stand by the door way Leaning. "Okay so your going to go back in time and see if it works we will bring you back in a few seconds but to you it will feel like a Minute okay?" Says Bruce to Scott. Scott nods his head. "I want to do it" i say and they all look at me. "What?" Says Bruce in confusion. "I want to test it" i say and he asks if im sure. "I have been sure" i say confident. Scott goes to remove his Outfit and comes back in. He hands me the outfit and i put my ears and tail away since they need to make the outfit my size. I go put it on and then i zip up the zipper.

I walk out and see them waiting for me. "How does it feel?" Asks Scott noticing me first. "Its fine" i say. Bruce continues to fix the suit to make sure everything is okay. I hear a knock on the door and we turn. "Uh the machines ready" says Thor looking straight at me. "Rockets not going to be happy about this" he says and i nod. "Welp here i go" i say and then everyone walks infront of me covering me. We walk to the machine and then i hear, "Scott? I thought you were testing it?" I hear Natasha. "Not me" he says. "Then who?" Asks rocket. Everyone moves to the side revealing me. "Oh no..." says rocket. I smile and head to him. "I'll be fine" i say and he sights. "Please be safe" he says. I nodm i walk up the ramp and then stand in the middle. "Alright y/n were going in 3" he started to count down. My mask forms and then, i felt the ground below me disappear and started to shrink and then i fell. As i was falling my cordinates to this place started to move me around through energy waves and many other stuff. I see a very bright light and i close my eyes. I breath in and out really fast because i got scared. Then i felt the ground, i opened my eyes and stood up and toke off my helmet.  I breathed in and out while looking around. I then see im on a ship. I turn the corner and i see The guardians....this was a while ago before infinity War. I got so happy. I see quill and i started to get teary. I hear my beeper go off which meant im going back soon. I take another look and try rumning to him trying to get a hug before i left but then i felt little again and i started to go back. I then poped back up big in the machine and i fell to the ground breathing heavily. "Y/n!!" I hear Natasha and rocket yell at the same time. I toke my mask off breathing as much air as i can. "You okay?" Asks rocket really worried. I look up. "Its works..." i say. Everyone looks at each other and cheer. I get help from Natasha and rocket and i high five Bruce. "We can get everyone back!" I say happily....Thanos we are coming for your Ass.

Steve:"LANGUAGE!"

To be continued