💙You Noticed Each Other

Hope you guys enjoy, I'm a nervous freak 😁 x

💥Bakugo💥
You were a member of class 1-A for quite a few weeks now. You didn't speak much, a spectator of the class you'd say. Your little words meant you weren't noticed by others as much.

Good or bad it didn't matter today. Practicals with All Might weren't your favourite and today you were going to be put in pairs with the target of collecting your teammates badges until all were taken by one team.

You slowly reached out your hand in attempt to reach out to Su but before you lifted your arm too high-
"Your teams will be selected at random! This allows everyone to acknowledge and get along with everyone!"

You retracted your hand in such a defeat. The probability of getting Su, the only person you got along with was a mere 1 in 20 as you stood back and sulked to yourself until your name was heard.

"Bakugo and Y/n" you shrank back, turning your head to the boy himself.
"Huhhhh? Who's that!" He said scanning his eyes across at the students. Your eyes met for the first time. You stood there, captured by his crimson hues.

❤️Kirishima❤️
Your hand rest against you face. Admiration? Awe? Whatever it was, you were fascinated by Eijiro Kirishima. His emotions were his strength, and his heart full of passion for manliness. It was stupid to think, something so silly and funny amazed you so much.

Not that he would know. God no! You were known in the class but your paths never met. You had nothing in common. How could they of? But watching him from afar was good enough for you.

"Your marks have been collecting in. Here are your scores in comparison to the rest of the class!" Iida states, his hand revealing where everyone was placed compared the their peers.

'Second again huh' you thought to yourself as you looked at your score. Maybe, just maybe, if you had put a little effort into revision you might of got top mark. But that was a just a theory. (...)

"Woah! Y/n is so smart! Hey Y/n?" Your head popped up like a meerkat. That voice!
The next thing you know a pair of hands were slammed onto your desk suddenly.
"You've got to tutor us sometime! That would be so cool, you're super smart." Kirishima stood grinning pointed at the 'alleged' bakusquad with his thumb. The 3 other meatheads stood behind him, grinning ear to ear looking at you.
"Okay"

🥦Midoriya🥦
"So y/n, I know all of this is knew to you and everything but socialising is key. You may of got in through recommendations but you've really got to step up your game to be in this class." Your legs rushed to keep up the teachers pace. Aizawa.

Your cheeks tinted a deep pink hue as you walked along side him. You were a bit late to the game and the class at that. Having started a month late due to personal issues, you stood in front of the door. The. Obnoxiously large door.

"Introduce yourself." He pushes you along. A class of 20 students stood, eyes beaming like demons, dark aura hung across all of them. Your eyes tightly shut.
"Erm -hi!" Good start Y/n.
"Erm I'm Y/n! I'm n-new and I hope we can be friends?" Your eyes opened ready for impact but when you looked you saw a bunch of friendly faces and normal people. No monsters.
"Yo, karminari! You look really pretty, why don't we go somewhere sometime?"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Uraraka. This is Deku!" She gestured to a green haired boy with a dog like face.
"P-please! Call me Midoriya!" His hand was held a pinked dusted his face as he beamed a smile.
Your eyes widened.

🔥❄️Todoroki ❄️🔥
"Hey Y/n, some of the girls are having a sleepover in the living room of the dorms tonight, wanna join us?" Ashido asked catching up to me as I walked. A smile shone on my face as I turn to face her in excitement.