💙When You're Jealous

Where back boys! My most popular chapter. We've got the reverse.
I got stung by a wasp. The audacity, I swear. Call it karma I'm still going to murder them in as many different ways as possible x

💥Bokugou💥 (Erm I don't have any girl to get jealous but you'll get what I'm going for ;))
School was a bore and all you could do was look forward to talking to Bakugou. Today was just a normal day. No hero training, no physical activity, just present MICs lectures.

As you heard the bell ring you rose from your seat ready to talk to you boyfriend, the usual routine.
But something had got in your way. Yours and Katsukis close friend Kirishima.

"Hey bro! Wanna hit the gym later today? I've just planned my new work out routine!" He flexed his muscles, proud. But you had already got an idea of what to do today with Katsuki. You shoulders hunched.

"Okay at some point, if you wouldn't pester me anymore about it" Katsuki wasn't as mad as usual.

The day went on and bokugou had barely muttered a word to you. Instead all you saw was him talking to Kirishima. You knew kiri had a place in his heart and you could only wonder, how big was that place?

You carried on the day watching them both closely. Their close bond. Katsuki shouting at kiri and yet you knew he never meant any of it. You were jealous of the relationship they had together. How easily Kirishima would talk to bokugou and yet here you staring at them both and not talking to them. It wasn't like talking to them 'both' would change anything. You barely had anything to add to their manly conversations and would just stare into space anyway.

"Y/n?" You were snapped out of your thoughts. Who was that. "You know staring at me isn't going to do much. I know I'm hot but jeez, you might creep Kirishima out." Kirishima.

"Hey Katsuki? Could I talk to you a sec?" You asked to which he only cocked up his eyebrows waiting for me to go on. "Erm, do you- do you have any romantic feelings maybe for Kirishima. I just er-" he interrupted you with a storm of laughing causing you to pocker face.

"Do I? Have feelings?" His laughs turned into a small chuckle. A smirk present on his face. You almost felt stupid.
"It's just, you seem so happy with him and you always do things together. Aren't you going somewhere with him later. The gym? I can't help but feel-" he interrupted me again. Finishing off my sentence.

"Jealous?" He asked now coming closer. He smiled but this time it was genuine, until his face dropped and a blush hit is face. He no longer could look you in the eye.
"I was actually going to make plans with you, but this morning you looked so tired and out of it. I thought- I thought I'd give you a bit of rest." You were rendered speechless. Originally you thought when he felt like doing something he'd just drag you along. But now you realised he did everything just for you. "And to think you'd get jealous of Kirishima!" He burst out laughing again. You blushed and this time you looked away. A small gummy smile on your face.

❤️Kirishima❤️(slight spoiler but nothing too too major)
You had a secret that you couldn't share with anyone. Well, you had a few secrets but this one was a big one for you. You actually went to the same middle school as Kirishima and Ashida.

And now you know were at UA and now officially the girlfriend of Kirishima, you couldn't dare tell anyone.

You see you had changed a lot from middle school, Infact your appearance completely changed when you moved. As your looks changed, so did the person from middle school.

Despite this, it still didn't change the fact you knew Kiris and Mimas background together. How kiri aspired to be so much like Ashida. You knew that, because of that closeness, Mina would always have a special place in kirishimas heart. And that hurt.