💙When He's Jealous

I failed my biology exam.
💥Bakugou💥
It doesn't take long to get Bakugou riled up. Especially when it comes to you.
"Hey Y/n!" Monama would run up to you. You and him were friends since you were young as your parents were close.
"Hey my parents are having a party tonight you should join as my guest like old times." Neito had a smirk on his face as a boy across the rooms ears pricked up. His fists clenching.
"That would be fun huh!" You were oblivious, obviously.

"Like hell would she!" The boy across the room stood up, teeth clenched, eyes wide and red.
"She has better things to do then be you, you bastard!" Bakugou was clearly angry and yet you stood completely poker faced at the situation.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Neito was pleased with himself, there was no one in class 1-A he hated more then Bakugou and to see his best friend be with such a disgrace really displeased him. He wanted you to see the real bad side of him.

"Being with me you damn extra!" And to that Bakugou grabs your hand forcefully in his.
"Wow are you really trying to strip your girlfriend of her friendships? That's really unhealthy and some might even call a toxic relationship!" Monama was please with himself. It had worked out better then he expected. Or so he though.

Bakugou grabbed your face and placed what was an almost rough kiss on your lips. Taken back, you only realised what he had done when it was over.
"No, I'm just protecting what's mine away from the rights of your ugly face." And to that he grabbed your hand and started pulling you in the opposite direction.

"You know, it's not kind the thing that you did." You stated as you walk along side him.
"I don't give a crap if it's kind or not. You're too dense."
"D-dense!" You screeched. "Hmm" you smirked, drawing closer to him. "I think you're jealous. You're jealous of the friendship me and Neito have. I bet your angry that I call him Neito too!" You smiled to yourself, it was quite cute.
"Tch, like hell am I."

❤️Kirishima❤️
He can't resist feeling the unmanly emotions.
It was a sunny day and thank god it was finally the weekend. You came out of the dorms, a smile on your face and you stomach aching for filling.

You yawned as you stretched walking into the dining area.
"Good morning y/n!" Midoriya greeted. Breakfast was already on the table as you saw most people already up and out of bed.

"Morning guys!" You smiled to everyone, taking your regular seating next to Kirishima.

Across to you was Kaminari, who sat there with a smile on his face as he greeted you.
"Jeez y/n, how do you get up every morning looking so great and awake." He complained as he complemented you. You were struck for words as you gave him a warm smile.

"Morning y/n, Kirishima said, placing a small kiss on your cheek as you dug into the golden syrup pancakes.
"I was think that us bakusquad should all go out for a picnic today, y/n what do you think?" Kaminari asked you.

"Yeah sounds great!" You replied, but Kirishima couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows at Kaminaris question.

You got ready and stood at the entrance of the dorms, like usual, waiting on Kaminari. "Hey y/n? Everything packed?" Sero asked, his eyes wondering to your bag.

"Everything's ready to go!" You said as you placed you thumbs up and smiled.

"Woah y/n you look so pretty today!" Kaminari states as he joins the group. "Is that a knew dress? (I'm sorry)" You looked down at the clothing on your body. It was knew.
You nodded your head with a sweet smile.

"Come on y/n, we're gonna be late for the bus." Kirishima dragged your hand, there was something up with him and it upset you to see him this way.
"Eijiro?" His ears perked up to hear you so his first name. He looked back at you, knowing you were concerned for him he smiled telling you everything was fine. So you left it.