💙When They Find Out You're the Traitor pt.1

please please read my a/n at the end. thank you @ashymay78 for the request (sorry it took so long)

In this scenario (blank) will be your boyfriend,

You're on your way back to the dorms after a long workout. Training has always been a breeze, acting like the air-headed, cute brat always seemed to come easy after the years of acting you had to go through.

Upon making your way back, however, you felt a change in wind, your stomach dropped 10 feet under. Something was different. You persevered, making it into the building and to your room.

💥Bakugo 💥

Upon entering the room, you felt your heart stop. The only person you ever cared about, ever felt a connection with, stood there; your old dairy gripped in his hand, pages ripped out sprinkle your floor. He was heavy with rage, back to you.

"What the hell did I just read y/n." his back turned completely, the air so thick there was little oxygen to breathe.

"I can expl-"

"To hell you can! I think this explains enough don't you think!" He raged in front of you, causing tears to cascade from your eyes. "You know" he continued, slightly sniffling "I'm not one snoop around, nevermind my girlfriend of all people; but some of the guys started questioning you today with all the shit that's been going on recently. I thought it was only me. I didn't want to believe it. But sitting here reading everything, I feel like the dumbest man alive." You couldn't comprehend what he was saying. This was never meant to happen.

"Just say something damn it!" Bakugo begged. You opened your mouth but all you could do was choke back solid tears that had barricaded your throat. Knees weak as you collapsed to the floor sobbing.

Bokugo heard this, turning around confused at your state. Cautiously. he made his way towards you.

"NO! STOP! Don't even come near me! Don't look at me please I beg!" You had screamed, probably waking up everyone in the dorm. You curled up on the floor, crying.

"Y/n?" Bokugu asked, causing you to flinch. "Did you ever even love me?" The rare moments when Bokugo ever spoke softly always seemed like a gift to you. But for the first time ever this hurt. hurt more then anything you ever felt.

For the first time tonight, your eyes met. You gulped, shoving every emotion down your throat. "I have never loved anyone like I love you Katsuki."

"y/n"

❤️Kirishima❤️

Before entering your room, you decided to see Kiri to say good night. But you quickly realise was that he wasn't in his room. You ran around in a panic to try and find him, before stumbling into the kitchen.

There in the corner of you eye is Kirishima and someone you couldn't quite make out. You regret ever showing up as you listen closer.

"N-no! She can't be the traitor. Not my y/n." You stumbled back, causing a loud noise. You watched the other person flee as Kirishima stared at you in disbelief.

"Y/n this can't be true. You wouldn't do this to me, you wouldn't! Tell me they're lying." He said with tears in his eyes. Tears streamed down your face. This wasn't the right moment.

You heard a ticking sound come from outside the building. Knowing exactly what it was, you ran to Kirishima, tackling him to the floor, covering him. As expected, a bomb boomed throughout the entire building, shaking it as the walls engulfed in flames.

You watched as the entire left side of the buildings was taken off. They were here. Regaining stamina, you got up to be greeted with a helicopter waiting for you.

You whispered "I love you" to the body on the floor before going to you designated ride. Before anyone in UA could comprehend what had happened, you were gone.

"Now what did i tell you about falling in love with a hero."

"Not to do it."

"Now look at what you've done to him. You won't go back ever again do you understand."

"Yes mama."

🥦Midoriya🥦

Making your way into the dorm, you found yourself in the living room. You smiled, seeing all of you friends there together. Perking up, you skipped over there excitedly to greet them.

"Hey whats up guys!" You greeted. But when they turned around, your heart stopped. They all looked concerned and worried for you. You stop in your tracks before you could reach them. "Erm guys?"

"Y/n, is this true?" Uraraka asked as she looked at the coffee table.

Cautiously, you made your way over to see what they all saw. There it was. A letter on the table. Written in red 'Y/n is the traitor of UA'. You stared in shock. You looked at them all in panic. Could you really lie to not only your best friends but the love of your life?

You ran. You ran as fast as you could to your bedroom as you grabbed the hidden bag under your bed and made your way out of your window. You were gone.

Midoriyas POV

As soon as we saw Y/n start running we gasped. I had no idea what had just happened. Before I knew it she was out of sight.

"W-wait! Y/n wait please!" I begged, tripping up after myself as I began running after her. I must of been too slow. But could she actually do this to us? To me? I had always thought she was so perfect.

I burst into her room in the hopes she would still be here. So she could explain.

I walked further in to get any indecation of where she might of gone.

All that was left was a peice of paper.

save me.

hello hello! been a while. I kinda didn't want to make this a/n but any time is now. from mid-january next year i will be marking this book completed. this is gonna happen because by then i will be older then all of the crew and i just think id be a bit uncomfortable writing it. understandable? i have half a year until then anyway.

but that just means if you have ANY suggestions send them NOW and i'll and update as much as i can. i'll take anything although i don't usually write much angst so please bare that in mind.

i'd love hearing from you though. your comments make me laugh so much. also now would probably be better since i start a level in semptember and thats social suicide lol

stream how you like that and more and more x