💙When They See You Naked

I'm running out of memes guys and I don't know where as to find them??

We're stepping into unknown territory here. Caution is advised x

💥Bokugou💥
The water ran sweet on your skin as the shower poured onto you, all you could do is think about your date tonight with Katsuki.

You switched the shower off as you stepped out of the shower and into your room. Closing the curtains and putting on your favourite playlist you let the towel drop from you body, exposing yourself as you begin to look for the perfect clothes for your date.

"Well isn't this a sight to see!" You could hear your heart stop. On
Instinct you crouched towards the floor holding you body in a ball like shape in hope to cover yourself.

"Katsuki! What the hell!" You screamed, your face redder then kirishimas hair.
"Why are you covering yourself?" He smirked "you left you're door unlocked.

"You pervert!" You screamed, getting the whole dormitory's attention.

*later that day*

"That's so unmanly of you bro" Kirishima said whipping his tears.

❤️Kirishima❤️
After a long, hard day of work, class 1-A finally made it back to the dormitory. They had been practicing on improving their quirks durability.

"Jeez I'm spent!" You heard your classmates groan as you all walking inside.
"Yeh I'm going to go take a shower see you later!" You said, but it was mainly directed at your boyfriend, eijirou.
"I'll wait in your room then" he told you and you made your way together.

After taking your shower you stepped out feeling better and refreshed. That was until you realised you had know towel. You panicked remembering you had left it outside.

"Erm kiri?" You asked softly, pulling your face closer to the door. "I-er left my towel out there could you pass it me please.

Behind the door, a blush became eminent on kirishimas face. But he swallowed back his spit and put on a brave face "common, be a man!" He whispered to himself.

You slowly opened the door a tiny bit but just as he was making his way to the door he tripped. Knocking himself into the door pushing it all the way open until he hit the ground.

He now had a very clear, very great view of your naked body right above him. You stood there staring down at what just happened. Your face going red but all you could do was smile at his clumsiness."

Kirishima was lost for words. He couldn't say a thing. All he could was stare and slowly loose it. "Err err errrr err!!!"

"Erm kiri, could you pass me my towel and get out?" You asked. At least one of you kept their composure. This was sure to bring Kirishima to his ends when you asked this as blood suddenly fished out of his nose and he passed out.

Later that day you found Kirishima sat in the corner of the common room in the shadow curled up in a ball only to be rocking back and forth (tamaki?). "I'm not a man, I'm not a man, I'm not a man". You saw bokugou sat on the sofa watching his and laughing at his poor friend. You stood, blushing as you only smiled.

🥦Midoriya🥦
The second year of training camp. Luckily for you it was nothing like the first year.
It was the first night and soon after eating, you were hoping you could be the first to have a bath in the spring. So as you sneaked off you slowly got yourself undressed in the girls changing room that was until someone else walked in.