👹Monama Catch Up👹

Guess you could say I've been wanting to do this for a while now.
Got stung by another feckin wasp today! Wth! I leant back in my chair and boom. Karma has me on string.

Also thank you for 500+ reads!
I got 100 reads in a day that's mad. Thank you all for reading.
*blushes in Russian*

When you first notice each other👹
It was a cool Monday night as you were stretching whilst gazing at the stars.

You were in a park close to your house, despite being a new transfer to UA and a new comer in the city anyway, you had already figured out perfect places to train before you had even arrived.

The park was a busy place in that day, but once the time struck 9pm and the sky changed it's colour, it was a peaceful vacant space full of open flat land.

"It's pretty dangerous out here so late." A black figure had emerged.
'Pedo, pedo, pedo alert! If only I had remembered my whilst!' You shook your head ashamed. You hadn't even realised he had already emerged from the shadows and now was in clear view.

Your shoulders dropped is disappointment when you realised it was just a lanky teenage boy around your age. You guard (because you felt you wanted to) was still kept high just for the sake of fun.

"I have you know I'm training and am perfecting capable" You warned however turned to be more of a subtle flex.

"Yeh so am I!" Was this some sort of competition, you could only wonder.

"At UA!" You both had said together at the same time. He choked out a laugh as he grabbed his stomach and balled out altogether. You stared down at him in amusement.

"You're a great liar, I've never seen you anywhere near that school before and trust me I know." He told as you only hummed and walked away. "You'll see." Was all you muttered, but it never reached his ear.

It wasn't until the UA sports festival did this duo come to light. He hadn't seen the new transfer info Class 1-A because he couldn't stand to. But that clearly provoked his regret as he stood before you, dumbfounded.

Where he likes to kiss you👹
On your neck. He finds it empowering when he listening to you stifled hums.

Who has a crush of you👹
Bokugou and it makes all the more fun when Monama likes to shove your relationship into his face. You can't help but be as dense as a brick as you just fly off with the fairies
(Has your mum ever told you that. My mum has a common expression of 'shes off with the fairies again. She won't come back this time' )

How many kids you have 👹
You end up having 3 however, he's been trying to push it up to four ever since the children's topic arose when you were still adolescences.

I'm sorry wish I could write more but I'm lazy, just started my period and have been travelling for 8 hours to France for the night.
Going home tomorrow lads!!

Where's your favourite holiday to go to? Long distance or short?  x