💙Your Sibling pt. One

Pretty boy has intimidating hot friends who always staring at me. Maybe because I'm looking their way x

💥Bokugou💥
Your sibling would be Todoroki. I think cool personality could balance out with bokugou. You got the patience. Bokugou does call him icy hot. He is hot.

❤️Kirishima❤️
Uraraka. You're a bit less girly then your sister but still an airhead which kinda fits with Kirishimas personality. A cool headed cluts that he can watch out for and be a man to. How fitting (blushes)

🥦Midoriya🥦
Bokugou. Sorry not sorry. But you got your fathers personality but with the short fuse of your mothers. Instead of rage though when you're angry you just look really cute. Like wants to squish you cheeks and cry because you're too adorable. Especially the pout.

❄️❤️Todoroki❤️❄️
Cinnamon rolls pass down the cinnamon roll genes. Midoriya and you are quite alike. Big soft eyes and a cute smile. The blush and cute smile on your face can only make Todorokis heart melt.

🌼Kaminari🌼
To think that tenya Iida had a sister like you dumbfounded everyone that met the duo.
"Yn you know, no ones gonna judge you if you tell us you're adopted" but that wasn't the case. The biggest difference was you just didn't care. This would of course send Iida to pure rage. "Yn!" *hand chop* "you need" *hand chop* "to take this more seriously" *hand chop, hand chop, hand chop*
"No worries! I'm just gonna get some ice cream with Kaminari, bye!"

Updates twice in a day you must be shocked. WiFis so weak all I can do is write and publish.

Pretty boy looks over at me every now and again x