💙Where You Go on a Date

Woah, I'm back? Currently in Luxembourg, (don't worry nobody knows where that is) camping. I just purposely drown a wasp and watch it die. Whoops.

💥Bakugou💥
Didn't know where to take you so he asked Kirishima. You went on the generic movies and a meal at (favourite fast food place). It's generic for a reason, and you thought it was cute. He would quickly payed for everything and when you insisted he would only 'tch' and look away. "Tch, you're such a moron." Before walking off into the film. "Are you coming or what?"

🥦Midoriya🥦
He would probably take you to the beach and buy you (favourite ice cream). Awww he's so cute.
"Hey wasn't this beach filled with junk?" To which he'd only scratch his head. At least it wasn't busy. You'd stay there all day until it'd turn dark and the stars were out to which you'd sit there with a picnic.
"It's so pretty out here"
"Not as pretty as you are y/n-chan...... I'm sorry that was way too cringy!"

❤️Kirishima❤️
Would take you out to the park in an evening. It's spring so the cherry blossoms are in full bloom as the sky turns into a blend of oranges and pinks. As a surprise he'd then take you to a nice restaurant. "It was the manliest thing to do!" Exclaim with a blush present. Little did you know earlier he was searching up ways to make his girlfriend happy and this was his best bet. He wouldn't show you the bill either, he would only say 'it's mans duty to pay. After all, I feel like it's a sin to have you for free.' His face redder then his hair.

❤️❄️Todoroki❄️❤️
It is only fitting that you'd both go to nice little cafe in the midsts of winter. You ordered two hot chocolates with a large slice of cake for you two to share as you both converse about news you had heard. You both split the bill and heard out into the park in your winter coats. Hand in hand as you walk in the snow together.

🌼Kaminari🌼
Summer, which is totally Kaminari vibes. He shows up to your house with two pairs of rollerblades in his hands, with a huge toothy grin on his face. It's only 8 o clock and you weren't happy about the sudden appearance but soon gave in because well Kaminari is too damned cute. You got to the building (I have no idea what it's called smh) to find..
"Wait let me get my walle-"
'Pat' 'pat'
"Y/n! I've forgot my wallet!" Is all Kaminari would say as you smile. You aren't surprised, as you pay the cashier as he hands you the wrist bands.
"I'm so sorry y/n! Promise I'll pay you back, I promise!" Hd exclaimed bowing profusely.
'Maybe next time'

How long does it take for a wasp to drown? Mines still kicking after 10 minutes.

If you want any of these turned into a full one shot I'll happily make one as I enjoyed writing these.